Author Topic: Xbox 360 servers/multiplayer  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Raptor Pancake

• Iguana
  • T:REP 26
  • Blarg Blarg, Wort Wort
    • View Profile
Xbox 360 servers/multiplayer
« on: March 02, 2018, 10:58:18 AM »
A friend and I are thinking of getting Turok 08 for Xbox 360 to play together online. I heard the servers for the Playstation version are taken down. Is it the same for the Xbox version?

Also, what would you say is the best Turok to start on for a newcomer to the franchise? or is that a silly question and any of them are good to go?  ;D

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 servers/multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
A friend and I are thinking of getting Turok 08 for Xbox 360 to play together online. I heard the servers for the Playstation version are taken down. Is it the same for the Xbox version?

Also, what would you say is the best Turok to start on for a newcomer to the franchise? or is that a silly question and any of them are good to go?  ;D
Hello! Welcome to the forums, my friend!
While the servers for PC and PS3 are indeed as dead as the dinos themselves, the 360 servers are still up and running. :)

Labi4sparta plays the game quite often but it seems he has been absent from the forum for a while. Alternatively, Duke64 can join in on the fun.

To answer your other question: the best game in my opinion is Turok Evolution but the other games are always worth a try.

I hope this helped!

~Dinomite

Offline Raptor Pancake

• Iguana
  • T:REP 26
  • Blarg Blarg, Wort Wort
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 09:43:33 AM »
Thanks my dude, I will definitely get on Turok Evolution too! Thank heck its backwards compatible to Xbox 360 ;D

Offline Dinomite

• Ban
  • T:REP 2223
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 04:27:48 PM »
Glad to hear it! :)

Offline Youareadeadman

• Iguana
  • T:REP 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 09:45:11 PM »
I’ll play a games man
I just got my Xbox again and willing to make some time to try some classic turok

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal