Author Topic: damaged downtown multiplayer map [WIP][TO BE RELEASED]  (Read 4581 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
damaged downtown multiplayer map [WIP][TO BE RELEASED]
« on: July 31, 2017, 11:16:12 AM »
-----NEW PICS-----

---------------

I've been working on converting some of my favorit 3d models. and others tailored just for this mod, for construction in turok 2's kex engine.

in these two pictures I attached to this post, you will see that I am working with several new models I fine tuned, and/or tailor made and converted to kex engine's format

in this video link you can see some of the models in a video. there is a whole lot of new stuff so this video, in its length, shows only some things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br6s7hFk9ks

There's most every map from Rage wars on N64 in here.

every single weapon from the "select a weapon and character screen" in rage wars n64 has been ripped and converted for use as in game weapon pickup models within what will be a turok 2 rage wars multiplayer experience.

every single weapon from ragewars ( with the players hand(s)!) have been ripped from the n64 game and converted to kex engine's model format for use as newly added weapons.

a dev version of the facility level from goldeneye is included. its a rough rip of the level from the n64 game and the assets converted to kex engine.

dozens of new weapons ranging from low poly pistols and rifles to very high poly new version of a razorwind, knifes, sythe's, launchers, and lore friendly melee weapons ect.

extra content include, a few high poly 3d models of terrains, a ice planet surface, a platform, satellite array tower, and a imperial shuttle from star wars has also been added, as well as a tie-fighter and a lightsaber for use as a weapon.

the two pictures are of early progress in adding a whole city's district being added to the game, and shown in the kexstudio editor. the city is themed after being damaged, and destroyed, apocalyptic, ect. 

I have plans for all of this each having plans all in there selves...
im also working on much much more...
with a little work there should be good times ahead of us. ;)

Update: I will map out walkable areas for this map so it can be used in multiplayer, other then that I may just place a few pickups and spawn points and release it as is. I may end up using  this in a total conversion idea I've been thinking of working on. A stalker themed game.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:25:56 PM by Snake Plissken »

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: new turok 2 mod on its way!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 01:35:31 PM »
Sounds good all the new weapons sounds awesome can't wait to see that out.
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
Re: new turok 2 mod on its way!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »
Thanks. You can see what new weapons models I'll be using soon in some mod, in the video I linked in the post.

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
    • View Profile
Re: damaged downtown multiplayer map [WIP][TO BE RELEASED]
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 05:26:26 PM »
BUMP, added new pics to the main post ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal