Turok Games > Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion

Why Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion is my favorite Turok game

(1/7) > >>

Ravenfreak:
So it seems that most fans don't really care for this title as much as the other ones... I for one, think Shadow of Oblivion is the best Turok game. See I love how you have a choice between two different characters, and each character has their own set of weapons plus they take different paths. I also love the soundtrack the most. Plus I really love the story line too, and seeing how the Flesh Eaters are my favorite characters from the Turok series, this game is epic since it's based around them. xD I just wish it got a PC port... :\ I would have loved to play in some deathmatches with people online, and the game would have run a bit smoother on the PC as well. I can't be the only one who loves Turok 3 here right? :P

Adon:
You are surely not the only fan of Turok 3. There just hasn't been much to talk about with it lately. I love the weapons and how each character has different paths also. Its a good game that should of been ported to PC, I personally don't understand why they strayed away from the pc ports on there later games...

Duke64:

--- Quote from: Ravenfreak on October 19, 2015, 12:49:24 AM ---I just wish it got a PC port... :\ I would have loved to play in some deathmatches with people online, and the game would have run a bit smoother on the PC as well. I can't be the only one who loves Turok 3 here right? :P

--- End quote ---
Wish that it got a PC port as well. 100% agree on it having better controls if it were on PC but I am fine with the 64 version but a PC port would of opened more options for fans and mp possibilities. Turok 3 is a good game all the weapons and and scenes are crazy and big. Also, the fog limits were better then the limits in Turok 1 and Turok 2.

Rok:
I like every Turok game tbh. Also, would like to point out that T3 had one of the best bosses I've ever seen in all games.

Jay Doomed:
Welcome :) and no your not the only one who likes Turok 3 its like Adon said not many conversations brought up about it to discuss it. I 100% agree with Rok also Oblivion is one of the most bad ass bosses there is around period not just n Turok games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version