Turok Games > Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion

T3 Characters

(1/7) > >>

Adon:
Which character do you guys like better Danielle or Joseph and why?

What do you all think about not being Tal'Set or Joshua Fireseed? To me I think it may have thrown some people off with the story back then. Especially since Josh "dies".

I really like Danielle in this game I think she is a really cool character and she is among some of the first female bad ass leaders in video games :) I also like her hand animations in game.

Jay Doomed:
Danielle is a much better character then Joseph but he was pretty cool to. I just think it was nice to switch it up and be her. Also, does anyone know if Joseph from Turok 08 is an older Joseph from Turok 3 ? I mean I know his name in T3 was Joseph Fireseed and 08 his name is Joseph Turok but c'mon the same name? I am thinking it was a silent remake of the character.

Adon:
Oh wow! look guys we have posts in Turok 3 now :D Doomguy to let you know there has been 0 posts in this section till today so you join us at the right time :D Thanks for posting your thoughts! She does kick butt

Duke64:
I easily remember that part its the start, I liked how they hid the pistol up on the 2nd floor where you can leave it behind if you don't jump on the broken ladder. Luckily the shotgun is on a city building in sight and there is plenty of shells to go around on the levels. I have to agree Danielle was nice in this game so was Joseph though, but she was best I liked the feathers in her hair to. A Turok 3 post lives hehe nice :)

MaxMan:
Yep hehe you can see them in duke64 avatar right there :P hmmm i didn't get to play much turok 3 but the characters were interesting. at first i thought why the hell do they keep changing the character. I get it was part of the story but at first i didn't like that. but after some time i realized its pretty bad ass and Danielle is a great character. Joseph appears to have Joshua Fireseeds head gear. its like Tal'sets daughter and Joshua Fireseeds son hehe I know they are all related and its family but I am just saying they even have similarities that stick outheavily like this so they were cool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version