Turok General > Turok Sanctum

Turok Sanctum Published

(1/9) > >>

Duke64:

Welcome to the Turok Sanctum. Here you will find maps, mods, and reviews for Turok Games which were originally developed and published by Iguana and Acclaim. Now there are remastered versions made on the KEX engine from Kaiser and Nightdive Studios. This website is strictly reserved for mod/map storage and a review base for Turok user content we do not own any rights to the games and the creators should be rightfully credited. I would also support original Turok mods here. -This goes for all- Depending on what’s in your mods depends on if we can host or not. We will not support freeware versions here.

The site is bare bones at the moment and is strictly a preview and WIP. Things will grow things will change if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know of them. If there are any edits needed to be made on the site let me know also. If you want to be called by a different name I listed you as let me know. If you want to include your real name as well let me know.

Check the site here: https://turoksanctum.com/

Gazer:
Looks Sharp Duke  8)

your very good with that wordpress. I've been busy so not online today or yesterday but I'm checkin' in. Everything on the new Sanctum looks sharp and crystal clear. Fine Fine job! Turok's gettin' Large, and in charge.

Thanks for all you effort, Smokin'
Gazer

Duke64:

--- Quote from: Gazer on April 08, 2017, 01:54:55 AM ---Looks Sharp Duke  8)

your very good with that wordpress. I've been busy so not online today or yesterday but I'm checkin' in. Everything on the new Sanctum looks sharp and crystal clear. Fine Fine job! Turok's gettin' Large, and in charge.

Thanks for all you effort, Smokin'
Gazer

--- End quote ---

Thanks still needs some small work but the purpose is there. I thought starting all mods/maps off at 00% except devs mods heheh looks like we all suck the devs mods were approved btw. But I am just kidding those scores will change on our 00% scores LOL :) The contact us form could be used if a mod wasn't on there yet and what not, I don't have all the time in the world so if your mod/map is not on here my bad no harm trust me. Just contact I am very busy is all I got all the ones I have easy reach of info on. And I know a few that are not on here from members also even my second map is not on it yet hehh Ancient Hollywood. Bare with me :)

If you go to full download list yes jungle falls has a ton it was my testing bait also to make sure it worked. If any downloads are wrong be sure to let me know I'm pretty sure I got all the latest works. And I will update with your updates. Also mobile version is not the same be sure you see in desktop I haven't got around to custimizing a mobile version at all and wont for awhile I checked it out it seems to be fine just not as good as real site ;)

Old One Eye:
Looking good dude.  I think this is the kind of thing the Turok community could really benefit from.  Thank you for all your positive work. :)

Rok:
It looks really darn good how is so far. Good job real nice already downloaded all mods even know I had most of them :D

Oh maybe make some kind of post there that explains to any newcomers how to play them all :) only need mods folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version