Author Topic: A Message Of Hope  (Read 5803 times)

Offline Badger

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 772
    • View Profile
A Message Of Hope
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:47:45 PM »
Greetings  :feather:

I know that we are all in trying times recently, and the walls of the world seem to all want to be collapsing on us.

I just want to say; do not despair. Many times we forget to count our blessings as we struggle to keep ourselves intact physically and emotionally. Many people actually fail and just break and that's it, it's over for them. But I say again, do NOT despair, there is always hope.

Most of you have played video games over and over again, you think the overall message is invalid in real life? Wrong, the values you learn in these stories is something you are meant to emulate in the real world. In desperate times people will often show their true colors, because it will be very difficult to stay good and honorable, even impossible and nonsensical to do so, because when people's loved ones or themselves are at stake, they will do anything to protect them.

The answer to uncertainty and panic is to be prepared, think about things you can do to make your life a little bit easier and secure. You are responsible for you and your loved ones well being.

We don't know when the current crisis will end, we definitely cannot risk acting like it's going to end soon, because the consequences of us being wrong are too great. Be vigilant till the very end, but don't despair because, hell, we got this!

Thanks for listening.

Offline Tal'set

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
Re: A Message Of Hope
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 10:30:07 PM »
Dinosoid from the Wiki, Forums and Discord.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal