Turok General > Turok Comics Discussion

Turok Comics

(1/12) > >>

Rok:
First off I would like to say this new forum is awesome very good and I am very happy to find it and it looks great and has a Turok atmosphere to it for sure. Anyway..

For those who dont know Turok actually originated from the comic series. The first comic was released in October of 1954. Yes way before I was born :) But still I am a huge fan of these comics they were original. And the dinosaurs always made it very interesting. For anyone who hasn't read one of them I suggest that you do. They are a type of comic that pulls you in and not only for the cool art it has.

Any other fans of the Turok comic out there ?

Rok:
Yeah I think  the Evolution comic was just to go along with the game  was pretty good to. My favorites are for some reason the older ones that is Turok Son of Stone . I dont know why but it just feel and looks so original so retro. A lot of the cover art for these comics are really good for time and even now. Glad to hear from you good to see !

Duke64:
I personally like the "Turok: Dinosaur Hunter" comics as my favorite I think the art was really there with these. Also i'm not 100% but I think these came after Son of Stone comics series. Which I am really enjoying atm. I ordered a few from ebay lost the big lot though heheh. All of them are good though and interesting and I am not even a comic kind of guy ! welcome buddy hope you enjoy.

Rok:
Oh yes the Dinosaur Hunter series are great and more updated then Son of Stone. They are great at least the ones that I have read. Im working on building my collection of them also :) I need to get that last comic picture you posted looks like a good one !

MurderIsRelevant:
Yeah. I love the Turok series, comics, books and games. Of course, the games are what draw us in, and then sooner or later we get hooked by the comic books.

Has anyone seen the 2008 animated feature?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version