Author Topic: Rage Wars  (Read 84165 times)

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
Re: Rage Wars
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2016, 12:35:12 PM »
I can't speak about full-body models in the game itself, but every character received one for the strategy guide.

Wonder if there are any scans of that I would like to see them. Or is it already on the wiki? Well it would be cool to see every character in full especially Adon.

Was the minigun's energy shield completely invincible to everything or there was some way to still deal damage? because that would make it kinda cheap.

It always bothered me how the minigun's shield and the inflator felt kinda unbalanced
Its been to long for me to remember. But I do remember something about them being overpowered and cheap.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:36:21 PM by Adon »
I AM ADON

Offline Mon-Ark

• Raptor
  • T:REP 420
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »
Wonder if there are any scans of that I would like to see them. Or is it already on the wiki? Well it would be cool to see every character in full especially Adon.

Its her T2 model, same from which they chopped the torso for use in the select screen from the game. Same applies to the other T2 characters. However it also shows a picture of her german version.

Campaigners got a better renditions of himself tough.

Its been to long for me to remember. But I do remember something about them being overpowered and cheap

Miniguns has just that: a shield that uses energy ammo, so yuo canjust camps at a spot where energy ammo spawns.

The inflator's regular shot deals 10 damage, inflate status, easier to hit when inflated and has a really fast rate of fire. 10 shots and you are dead either way, be it from no health of exploding.

Second shot outright kills you for only 50 energy, and the cool down seems shorter than the mag60's second function.

The emaciator is actually balanced and can be deady with proper skill.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:56:43 PM by Mon-Ark »

Offline MaxMan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2016, 01:54:05 PM »
Wow I will take normal Adon over the German version any day of the years hahah really thats Adon? Looks like a transformer :P I never saw the german look before ever and im really glad they didnt make her like that in all versons wow.

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 910
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »
Yeah they just used the T2 models but made them a little more define but it was probably the engine that made the models look more define. That or they added more polygons to it hehe :)
I AM ADON

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
  • T:REP 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 03:38:12 PM »
They need to remaster this game cuz the mp is very good on it

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 03:49:03 PM »
Yeah lol I forgot about the monkey wasn't it like monkey tag or kill the monkey? Its been so long since I played this one I just remember was good like better then quake or on same level as the quake mp. I thought it was better then quakes

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 675
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 06:56:36 PM »
Here is a really cool picture of Turok Rage Wars I cut it out and it is in PNG format

For full size just go here and save image as if you wish :)
Duke64Nukem.com

Once multiplayer is established in T1 kex and all... Turok rage wars would be the next on the top30 easy things to do list when it comes to the next easy thing to pull of in Turoks current version of the kex game engine.  I tried doing work on makeing bots when it came to a few things before I left. Wanted a enhanced enemie, more spare tic and intelligent for when it came to multiplayer with bots. To far down the road though but the probability is it'll be done by one person or another, one way or another.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
Re: Cool picture of Rage Wars
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2017, 01:56:58 PM »
A Turok history lesson you know your stuff :) Pretty much a lot of it has to do with some plans and decisions they decided to take on business matters and on the games rather then the product they had itself except for Turok 1 and 2.

Here I turned it into this, kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park :)

I mean this is still like the best Rage Wars pic. Reminds me of a combo of RW and Jurassic Park. I love how you used it on the steam group also man. Thanks for making me admin on the steam group btw. Now I can make announcements and stuff :)
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

Offline Revenant32

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »
I would love for them to bring this game back even though I already said it before I'm sure you guys don't need another guy saying bring Rage Wars back lol. With T2 release on the brink. I think that Rage Wars could be a thing. Its a good game and it isn't as large as a project could be a cheaper price and should be less work than the usual Turok ex project.

Offline Jay Doomed

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2632
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2017, 10:22:26 AM »
Bring Rage Wars back next!
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in this world."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal