Author Topic: So i've extracted all the sounds from the N64 ROM of the game  (Read 24880 times)

Offline Doubleheliix

• Iguana
  • T:REP 3
    • View Profile
Re: So i've extracted all the sounds from the N64 ROM of the game
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 09:54:15 PM »

Here is all of the Turok SFX

https://app.box.com/s/ore46znd5awtu94seinlx5wdxqsywuf5

have fun and enjoy.

Hi, many thanks for doing this, but app.box.com isn't working, no matter what browser I try, or how many times I restart my computer. I click on the download button but nothing happens. I have tried using a friend's computer as well.

I googled "can't download file from app.box and found a bunch of replies where they said the "bandwidth for that download was used up." Having contacted them, they said the same thing about this link.

Could you please re-upload the zip file to like Google Drive or something? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
welcome you know if you have Turok Ex on steam the latest update switched to the N64 sounds. So if you have that you have this you have the hole pack ;)

How would I be able to get the sound pack from it? I have the same pproblem as Moss_warrior.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 6523
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: So i've extracted all the sounds from the N64 ROM of the game
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 12:46:31 AM »
Yup, if you own the steam or gog version of the game you have the sounds.

To get the sounds you will have to go inside your game.kpf file located inside your Turok game directory. Rename the .kpf to .zip open it up and go to sounds/wavs.

If you don't see the game.kpf here I will copy paste a piece of my basic modding guide to show you how to get it showing in your folder below. Very easy

"1. Launch game
2. Open console by pressing ~
3. Type “developer 1” and hit enter then exit the game
*Step 1-3 can also be done by opening config.cfg in the Turok game directory and find the line that says seta developer “0” and change it to seta developer “1”
4. Open game files and locate game.kpf (kpf is short for Kex Program file)"

Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal