Author Topic: Multiplayer for Turok 1 what would you like to see?  (Read 8867 times)

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Raptor
  • T:REP 287
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Multiplayer for Turok 1 what would you like to see?
« on: November 05, 2015, 08:56:58 PM »
Turok 1 is the only game in the Turok Franchise that doesn't have a multiplayer mode, I honestly would love to see a classic arena style deathmatch mode for turok 1 just like how it is in Turok 2. There is so many crazy weapons in Turok 1 that never got to be used against your buddies cause you know multiplayer with this game would be amazing.

What would you like to see?
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline Adon

• Protector
  • T:REP 1052
  • Mystical
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer for Turok 1 what would you like to see?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »
I personally just want the game to work really good as it is. I know that sounds boring and not so good but at the least we could have it on steam and it obviously has been updated graphical wise already. Hopefully they can add additional things but I am more skeptical about them getting the base of the game all correct.

But for additions I really would like to see multiplayer and the ability to mod and create levels. I can't make levels but I know people who can, besides I just want to play user made content on Turok. I look at Duke Nukem, Doom, and games of that nature and Turok fits right in but its missing one thing user content!
I AM ADON

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:12:05 AM »
Mod tools/level editor this game should already have it :/
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Raptor
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 12:36:45 PM »
when I look at an image like this, it makes me think of a Capture the Flag Like mode if you can see what I mean.
I'm a gamer and a Youtuber, come check me out if you're Interested. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkShadowRage2

Offline Komenja

• Iguana
  • T:REP 128
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 01:45:17 AM »
Obviously, would love to see the FPS essentials: Deathmatch, Team DM, CTF. And the Monkey Tag mode from Rage Wars!
"I am Turok, Son of Stone! Turok of the Kiowa-Apache! Turok, the Hunter! I won't forget these things, nor will I forget how to use my weapons: my bow... my brain... my knife! However, I'm no fool... I'll keep the gun, too."
- Turok #0, 1995

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7044
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 02:08:09 AM »
I am mostly hoping for a level editor if I get that option for Turok 1 and Turok 2 well the game is over. I am stuck between should I map for Duke, Turok, or UDK. If I get the option to level edit for Turok 1 or 2 its over. But what Stinkee is doing in Turok evolution is amazing I am surprised if he hasn't been reached out to by acclaim or iguana by now. Well guess you got to take it one step at a time Turok 1 is first that's the correct order.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Nfsfan83

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 654
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 06:42:29 AM »
If Turok 1 will be modded, than all things will be possible (level editor, textures change etc). Like in GTA series, Rockstar made game and later people can make this game better with mods.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8284
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 11:30:58 AM »
If Turok 1 will be modded, than all things will be possible (level editor, textures change etc). Like in GTA series, Rockstar made game and later people can make this game better with mods.
Not all. The Turok 1 engine is fragile and most likely wont even run texture mods properly without alot of modifications made to the game.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline DarkShadowRage

• Raptor
  • Let's do this
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »
Not all. The Turok 1 engine is fragile and most likely wont even run texture mods properly without alot of modifications made to the game.

Other than the fact the game is being put on a brand new engine...

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8284
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 02:08:08 AM »

Other than the fact the game is being put on a brand new engine.
Absolutely not. Its just getting enhancements.

The most hated person on the internet.