Author Topic: Turok Roots  (Read 6479 times)

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
  • T:REP 54
    • View Profile

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9075
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Roots
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »
Turok is not made up, its a eugenics racial science term. Turok is not a turk(turkic, because anatolians are not real turks), but rather native americans and turks are one of the "races". Even marvel comics and DC know when to appoint these antediluvian concepts with places like atlantis, lemuria etc... these nerd writers know what they write its intentional. Look up turanian native american brotherhood, turanism, or the old american anthropological book " the aryan and the jew"
Bro, the creators of Turok literally didn't know jack shit about any of this stuff. They were just random writers hired to write for a little comic book so they came up with the first cool names that came to their heads. Turok is not named after Siberian turks.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2020, 02:22:21 PM »
No youre incorrect. Writers are well read people all youd have to do is read conan chronicles to learn about turania and hyperborea etc... you have nothing to back up your claim that a whole franchise is just totally random no thought put into it... paleo indians came from siberia and they used to hunt megafauna!!("dinosaurs").

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2020, 02:23:17 PM »
"Both are Mongoloid populations so there is clearly a connection. But i guess you ask for a more closer relation?

Also this question I can answer: Yes, likely.

Both groups are suggested to have originated in Siberia or northeastern-Asia. They share several similar cultural traits and phenotypes.

A recent DNA test linked the Turkic tribe of the Altai mountain to the Native Americans.

But this is a very complex topic, so we can not speak about all Native Americans, but most have a connection to Turkic people."- from quora

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 07:57:13 PM »
No youre incorrect. Writers are well read people all youd have to do is read conan chronicles to learn about turania and hyperborea etc... you have nothing to back up your claim that a whole franchise is just totally random no thought put into it... paleo indians came from siberia and they used to hunt megafauna!!("dinosaurs").
Stop being a pretentious piece of shit. Just because Turok means Turk in fucking ancient Syberian does not mean that its the reason for why the people over at Valiant chose to call him Turok. The names Turok and Andar have 0 meaning to anyone who isn't a historian / linguistic freak. In almost every Valiant writer interview you can find online, they all state that most of the stuff they came up with was done on the spot.

Just because its the same word does not mean that the writers knew this. Turok just sounded cool so they went with it.

You can take that quora quote and shove it.

And also, Humans and Dinosaurs were NEVER alive at the same time. No idea what kind of crack you're smoking.

Online Drahsid

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 936
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2020, 09:14:31 PM »
Don't be ridiculous Tecuan, the ambiguous name does not cause or is correlated to the meaning of the name. It is beyond reasonable doubt a name or alias that the original writer thought sounded right-enough. That juxtaposition is so ridiculous that we really shouldn't have to put in effort into explaining why that is. Beyond that, this whole conversation is purely speculative anyway, our knowledge of the original writers' ideas is conjecture.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 01:52:11 PM by Drahsid »
Well that didn't work

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2020, 05:35:15 PM »
Yall sound like the pretentious pos saying fantasy does not come from occult source material.
 And no one said humans and dinosaurs co existed, paleo indians, proto-turkomongol people hunted mega fauna, big mammals!!!

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
Its 19th century racial science.

Just like how marvel or DC use atlantis (aryan mythic homeland) or lemuria ( south asian mythic homeland). These are tropes that are repeatedly used. Tarzan or marvels kazar are knock offs of these TV tropes. Basically the dothraki from game of thrones.

Turok is an old comic and people were more racially knowledgeable before political correctness. I am native american descent myself and i have discussed these ideas a turkic guy and we agree that natives and  central asians have one origin and so the nazi scientists of pre WW2 labeled native americans as mongoloid or turkic descendants... that is Török, or turok! Someone looking to make a native franchise probably skimmed across these ideas in an old book.

Google search the pdf " aryan and the semite" its free and speaks all about how white people came from turanians which was a mix of "aryans" and "turkic". Jewish, P.C. media would have you forget these ideas existed just saying. People are really bad at putting two and two together do your own research i didnt come up with this shit. Of course valiant is hiding their franchise uses terms from racial science theyre probably hollywood owned now!

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2020, 06:03:14 AM »
Its 19th century racial science.

Just like how marvel or DC use atlantis (aryan mythic homeland) or lemuria ( south asian mythic homeland). These are tropes that are repeatedly used. Tarzan or marvels kazar are knock offs of these TV tropes. Basically the dothraki from game of thrones.

Turok is an old comic and people were more racially knowledgeable before political correctness. I am native american descent myself and i have discussed these ideas a turkic guy and we agree that natives and  central asians have one origin and so the nazi scientists of pre WW2 labeled native americans as mongoloid or turkic descendants... that is Török, or turok! Someone looking to make a native franchise probably skimmed across these ideas in an old book.

Google search the pdf " aryan and the semite" its free and speaks all about how white people came from turanians which was a mix of "aryans" and "turkic". Jewish, P.C. media would have you forget these ideas existed just saying. People are really bad at putting two and two together do your own research i didnt come up with this shit. Of course valiant is hiding their franchise uses terms from racial science theyre probably hollywood owned now!
Just because people were more knowledgable about history before political correctness does not mean that many people knew anything about turkic folks, mostly because a lot of that stuff was either forgotten or not even discovered yet.

Lets face it: nobody gives a shit about ancient Syberians. There is no correlation between the names. You're the one who's being pretentious as fuck right now by acting like you know everything about everything. Furthermore, Valiant isn't trying to cover up anything. They're too small and too unknown of a company to take that risk. They can barely make ends meet on the market as is. If theres anything they wont EVER do, it's censorship.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 06:05:46 AM by Dinomite »

Offline Tecuan

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2020, 04:11:50 PM »
You guys are so mad its hilarious. It would be crazy coincidence if it was totallly made up can u share a link?  You see indo-europeans are known as aryans, central asians(real turks, in their own language pronounce it tyureg or turuk) mongolians, siberians and native american would fall under the turok category just how all whites fall under the aryan category, all middle easterners fall under the semitic category...

Download the aryan and the semite free on google, whites were writig about this 100, 200 years ago.

Unbunch your panties and settle down from all the nerd rage.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal