Author Topic: Turok 1 maps (What map is it?)  (Read 21691 times)

Offline Cyriu

• Iguana
  • T:REP 86
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 1 maps (What map is it?)
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 03:08:52 AM »
Well that is the level you last recorded on your play through videos. Level 4 The Ruins I can tell because of the purple squares on the map that is the pillars with the mini gun and tek armor on top of them.

Level 4 is my second favorite from Turok DH, right behind Treetop Village. I really like the atmosphere and "blue-ish" feel to it. And the level design had to be among the best of any Turok, it sort of have it's own mini hubs with multiple places to explore. And I love the enemy "statues" part and doing laps around them, making all of the enemies fight each other. So much fun.

Offline gord0

• Iguana
  • T:REP 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 09:30:50 PM »
I know this is an old thread but would you mind posting maps for level 4 and 5 with the level 6 keys circled? I have 2 of the three lvl6 keys and don't know which one I'm missing. I can't find maps online. If I order the physical guide, I'll be done the game before it gets here. Most of the youtube vids have a cringy VO that thinks people want to hear what they have to say when in reality they're only there to see the one bit they're stuck on. The others, well I don't want to sit through a video when I don't know what I'm looking for until I see it. If someone could hook me up the map locations, that would be awesome.  :have a nice day:

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 597
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 12:40:36 AM »
I think I covered everything.  I didn't bother with the sub areas of level 4 because they're pretty straightforward.
level 4
level 5 (main)
level 5 (corridors)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 1968
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 01:01:16 PM »
I bet the key you are missing in level 4 is the one you get by going behind the starting portal ;)
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline gord0

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 08:33:36 PM »
Actually that was the first thing I did when I started the level. It was, however, the other level 6 key in level 4. I musta got side tracked from that area when I first played the level. Thanks for the pics! I would have had to wander aimlessly without them and I probably would have looked in the right spot after checking all the wrong ones with my luck! XD

Offline gord0

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 09:03:44 PM »
Would I be able to bother you for the two level 8 key locations in level 7? I have one of the two, just not sure which.  :have a nice day:

Offline Smoke39

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 597
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 11:36:58 PM »
Level 7's broken into a bunch of pieces, and pretty linear, so I took some screenshots leading up to them rather than the map.

For the second key, you need to press that button in the second shot, then go through a passage that opens up back in the direction of the entrance,

https://imgur.com/a/9vvBV

Offline gord0

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »
Level 7's broken into a bunch of pieces, and pretty linear, so I took some screenshots leading up to them rather than the map.

For the second key, you need to press that button in the second shot, then go through a passage that opens up back in the direction of the entrance,

https://imgur.com/a/9vvBV

Got it! Thanks again!  :in love:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal