Author Topic: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V1.8 UPDATED  (Read 5165 times)

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8868
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 1 Guns In Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] V1.8 UPDATED
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »
Add this as a secret texture somewhere.  :yaeh am not durnk:

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 314
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2019, 02:27:52 PM »
Took me a While, But the Demo Version of Turok 1 Alpha Weapons Add-on has been released. Time flies by, Huh?

This Demo only has the Assault Rifle, Shotgun and Auto Shotgun, With more coming later.

Download it here: https://mega.nz/#!bFEnhK6C!vUBqj2xiYMyeMRelyA73XiNNMnpJf1Kaohf16z5tKbI

Offline FireSeraphim

• Iguana
  • T:REP 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 10:05:47 PM »
@Raffine52: Care to show some common courtesy, Raffine52? Because the fifth to ninth screenshots of your opening post on this very thread + the period between 0:25 and 2:48 of your Danielle trailer for your Turok 3 Weapons mod takes place in my in-hiatus "T-Style - Demons in the Mist" mod. Now I don't mind you using my levels to showcase your weapons mod but would it kill you to post a link to the ZDoom Forum thread for T-Style or even acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod? I mean I cannot help to fear that you might try something as disingenuous as passing off my level design work in T-Style as your own when you fail to even link or acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod. All I'm asking is that you demonstrate some integrity and link my work.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:08:27 PM by FireSeraphim »

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2019, 05:50:57 AM »
 :bore: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD THREEEEEEEAD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:32:23 AM by Dinomite »

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2019, 08:32:40 AM »
@Raffine52: Care to show some common courtesy, Raffine52? Because the fifth to ninth screenshots of your opening post on this very thread + the period between 0:25 and 2:48 of your Danielle trailer for your Turok 3 Weapons mod takes place in my in-hiatus "T-Style - Demons in the Mist" mod. Now I don't mind you using my levels to showcase your weapons mod but would it kill you to post a link to the ZDoom Forum thread for T-Style or even acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod? I mean I cannot help to fear that you might try something as disingenuous as passing off my level design work in T-Style as your own when you fail to even link or acknowledge that you used my mod to showcase your mod. All I'm asking is that you demonstrate some integrity and link my work.
When will you address this, Raffine?? You've ignored this dude for like a month now.
EDIT: Apparently it was addressed in the discord.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:59:19 AM by Dinomite »