Author Topic: Turok - Dinosaur Hunter - HD Mod - Bump Mapping Effect - ReDesigned Faithfully  (Read 11295 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8284
    • View Profile
Well i used to be ages ago. I did not mean this in mean way by the way, dont think im trying to make you feel bad. And i did not make the Kurok mod, i just shared it :p
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:38:50 PM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
  • T:REP 436
    • View Profile
Make sure you watch in HD - Click Settings - Quality - 1080p60HD

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Original version is 3840x2160 120 frames by second 2.27 GB (I gonna soon share the Google Drive link for anyone interested to download it).

The link below is 1920x1080 60 frames by second 103 MB (Better quality than the upload on youtube).

http://aspecmaps.free.fr/Turok_Dinosaur_Hunter_Retextured_by_Gael_Romanet/Video/

Nothing surprises me anymore here, so I believe some of you won't see any difference with the original game haha!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:13:13 PM by GaelRomanet »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
Original version is 3840x2160 120 frames by second 2.27 GB (I gonna soon share the Google Drive link for anyone interested to download it).

The link below is 1920x1080 60 frames by second 103 MB (Better quality than the upload on youtube).

http://aspecmaps.free.fr/Turok_Dinosaur_Hunter_Retextured_by_Gael_Romanet/Video/

Nothing surprises me anymore here, so I believe some of you won't see any difference with the original game haha!
Really? You're STILL going on about that? How low can you get, Gael?
Here the differences are obvious. In the other, they were not. My advice: Stop being a dick or you'll get whats coming to you.

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Can you let me know which differences you see. I am curious.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
Gael, shut up and stop trying to be a bold funny smart ass, Ok?
Almost every texture is different. Thats so obvious even my dead grandfather could see. Stop trying to fight over literally nothing, you jackass.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:17:09 PM by Dinomite »

Offline Drahsid

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 829
  • Infinite loop.
    • View Profile
Those textures are like an LSD trip, don't fit in with the ambience very well. Anyways, why're ye fellas being so crude?
Well that didn't work

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Gael, shut up and stop trying to be a bold funny smart ass, Ok?
Almost every texture is different. Thats so obvious even my dead grandfather could see. Stop trying to fight over literally nothing, you jackass.
That right!

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Those textures are like an LSD trip, don't fit in with the ambience very well. Anyways, why're ye fellas being so crude?
Oh yeah definitely!

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Thanks God you guys are here to let me know what is good and what is wrong. I couldn't do without you. You are such a great help!