Author Topic: Turok - Dinosaur Hunter - HD Mod - Bump Mapping Effect - ReDesigned Faithfully  (Read 12266 times)

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
  • T:REP 436
    • View Profile
Thanks God you guys are here to let me know what is good and what is wrong. I couldn't do without you. You are such a great help!

that right!

I will seek your help for any FUrther design Computer developments.

oh yeah definitely! thanKs! YOU

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8889
    • View Profile
Thanks God you guys are here to let me know what is good and what is wrong. I couldn't do without you. You are such a great help!
But Gael, why be sarcastic? We didnt even do anything this time. All you're doing is making yourself look bad and even less respected. You started a fight again after like 2 weeks of quiet for no reason and now you're being sarcastic? Get the fuck out, Dude. All you are doing is ensuring that your topics will go to the new Post-Hell section on the forum. You wanted us to respond, you targeted us. "some cant see difference haha" You really think you're something, Huh?

And you are quadruple posting. Learn to use the modify feature.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:13:22 AM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
Ferme ta gueule toi et ta pute.

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
Ferme ta gueule toi et ta pute.
Fuck you too, Gael. And dont be talking about bitches / whores, you know your girlfriend is the biggest one in town. ;) You're way too bold. You think you really are something big, but you are nothing. Worth less than the filth under a shoe. Just another fine example of the carbon based wastage that roams this earth, french-fry.

Seriously though, stop being a fucking dick for no reason, Dog.

Even Remi Gaillard could kick your ass.

Offline MelvinSmiley

• Iguana
  • T:REP 9
    • View Profile
This Bump Mapping Mod looks really great.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me, I get a "Weapons (26, 7): Missing Implementation of void. ScriptObjectWeapon(OnHolster()" error after replacing the *.kpf file in game folder.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Offline GaelRomanet

• Raptor
    • View Profile
This Bump Mapping Mod looks really great.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me, I get a "Weapons (26, 7): Missing Implementation of void. ScriptObjectWeapon(OnHolster()" error after replacing the *.kpf file in game folder.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/405820/discussions/0/458605613389935744/

Offline MelvinSmiley

• Iguana
  • T:REP 9
    • View Profile
Thanks for the response. The steam forum link you provided doesn't offer any solution besides uninstalling and deleting all registry entries of the turok game. I did just that (lost my savegames in the process, thank you gog for not providing cloud save) and I am still getting the above mentioned error.

I tried installing your mod and turok on my 2 other pcs and am getting the same error still.

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 792
    • View Profile
How is it that the bump mapping works, what's behind it, how is it pulled off in the pics. How dose the bump mapping work. You just resize the textures and it better highlights the bump mapping? Becuse this can be adjusted for dozens of models all at once IF this is the case, could be incorrect just let me know how your bump mapping works. Shaders have def files. I in the past have had to make change a single shader file inorder to accompany the new resolutions ill use in the textures of models, hundreds of textures, taken care of at once, but I'm not sure what's going on here. shader file changes to accompany a new res being used in a new set of textures one can be adding for a new set of models being added with it is what I talk about, I didn't want to resize hundreds of textures I just changes the resize value on the shaders def end. But I was useing something new in Turok of my own creation. Messing with progs folder. Let me know. How the bump mapping works in this mod.

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
How is it that the bump mapping works, what's behind it, how is it pulled off in the pics. How dose the bump mapping work. You just resize the textures and it better highlights the bump mapping? Becuse this can be adjusted for dozens of models all at once IF this is the case, could be incorrect just let me know how your bump mapping works. Shaders have def files. I in the past have had to make change a single shader file inorder to accompany the new resolutions ill use in the textures of models, hundreds of textures, taken care of at once, but I'm not sure what's going on here. shader file changes to accompany a new res being used in a new set of textures one can be adding for a new set of models being added with it is what I talk about, I didn't want to resize hundreds of textures I just changes the resize value on the shaders def end. But I was useing something new in Turok of my own creation. Messing with progs folder. Let me know. How the bump mapping works in this mod.
Snake, it is not bump mapping. Making a texture blurry in photoshop is not bump mapping.

Offline Snake Plissken

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 792
    • View Profile
Snake, it is not bump mapping. Making a texture blurry in photoshop is not bump mapping.

Dino. I received a infraction from eBay I had to sort out becuse of the seller of that disc, or becuse I didn't pay properly, sorted it out and never got the disc,  now imsee its  still posted with 19 hours left. I found one more and picked it up again, this time the est date of arrival is set at. Jan 30. I have ported all Turok rage wars and some of Turok 2 weapons, a Duke nukem 3D map, a doom 64 map, the intro spacepad level from Turok 3, 3 Turok rage war levels, and a Duke nukem zero hour map to Turok, I animated my chainsaw completely from the ground up re-added it, added chainsaw sounds and custom blood efffects. I started working on a frame based animation system, and started useing the already in game animation system and the level editor to animate the level parts of the levels I ported as they are in there original version. I added 2 new bows, 2 new shotguns, 2 new pistoles, and 2 new rifles. I'm wrapping up my work on a grapple hook, and intend on makeing the inflator and the boomerang from rage wars work completely, boomerang like it dose in rage wars and the rage wars inflator gun will work like the expander from Duke nukem. I have developed a way for players to walk on walls and have been working on grunts and raptors throwing out more body parts on blowing up. Finally I made a few custom death animations thAt will be used in the scalping of grunts by the player when the player uses a custom hatchet I've added to the game, I also added a spear and a shield. All together it's  16+ weapons with 3 or 4 more in the works. I have also done brief work in the minigun damage degradation to enemys, and experimentally to a static model. I won't go on tho I may paste and copy part of this in another post I'll be makeing on the forums since it's out of place here, tho I wanted to stress how bizzy I been.

Is is guy still active on the forums? His mod is called enhance bump mapping. I wanted to ask him "how is it that his bump mapping works. I have read and understand why comments back and forth with Gael in this post have become that of what they are. I will give him a chance if he's still active in how he looks in my eyes and that of the forums, rather it be bad or good. So I'll ask him one more time. It's a simple question. If anyone else knows why he would call the mod enhanced bump mapping feel free to let me know. How is it that the mod enhances the bump mapping? If it dose nothing to the bump mapping and is a persudo effect that highlights bump mapping and there's another reason why he decided to call it enhance bump mapping and someone noticed why or how, let me know. Thnx