Author Topic: Turok 4 Evolution Development Stream "Live Every Saturday & Sunday" Updated!!  (Read 1326 times)

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
  • T:REP 435
  • Trying to be as Humble as I can be to Others.
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 4 Evolution Development Stream "Live Saturday"
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 08:41:22 PM »
Its almost here tomorrow at 8:30 pm us time est on twitch Doing my Turok 4 dev stream. don't miss out come on and hang be glad to have you. https://www.twitch.tv/mrdevsalott/
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
  • T:REP 435
  • Trying to be as Humble as I can be to Others.
    • View Profile
Re: Turok 4 Evolution Development Stream "Live Saturday"
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2020, 11:30:21 AM »
Tonight is the night Turok 4 dev stream come out and hang at 8:30 pm est time us https://www.twitch.tv/mrdevsalott/
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline GaelRomanet

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 545
    • View Profile
"Updated Post"::

Hey, Turok folks I am doing a Development Stream Every Saturday & Sunday for now on.
So you all can come to watch every dev stream and watch the port be complete from start to finish.
My videos are achieved so you can go back and watch them if you want too.
It is cool to see the dev complete something on stream from start to finish which is awesome.

Working on the PC-Port of Turok 4 evolution.
I already reverse-engineered The Gamecube Version's Functions I need to imitate.

We are working on the game functions now.
We already have DirectX Setupped and ready with a fullscreen window.

Come here: https://www.twitch.tv/mrdevsalott/  I am live Every Saturday && Sunday at 8:30 PM US-EST-TIME "Come in and hang and chat and watch the port come to life from start to finish and if you have any questions come on over and chat ill answer"

This is great! Once again don't listen to negative comments, just do your things for the purpose of doing it. People like it or not, this is not important. What is important is YOU enjoy doing what you are doing!

Dinomite, you should SERIOUSLY shut the fuck up once for all! Stop being a fucking dick and let creative and intelligent people express them self.

Also who care if there is already 1 PC port of this game. No one care about that... nobody. This dude MecaCool is sharing something really cool and you just straight reply your shit "There already is a PC port of the game. Furthermore, you're in way over your head and nobody will show up. You've provided 0 proof thus far and have made everyone who's ever supported you look like a fool."

You know you could discourage people through your negativity, you need a fucking therapist dude, you have problem or what?

Now I couldn't care less about what you gonna reply, I had enough of you Dinomite. You ARE an idiot! and I think this forum would be better off without you and your negativity towards creative and intelligent people. My opinion.

Now go fuck yourself!

Respectfully!

Gael Romanet.

Offline GaelRomanet

• Endtrail
  • T:REP 545
    • View Profile
This was my last post in this forum. I don't have more time to waste.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9114
    • View Profile
"Updated Post"::

Hey, Turok folks I am doing a Development Stream Every Saturday & Sunday for now on.
So you all can come to watch every dev stream and watch the port be complete from start to finish.
My videos are achieved so you can go back and watch them if you want too.
It is cool to see the dev complete something on stream from start to finish which is awesome.

Working on the PC-Port of Turok 4 evolution.
I already reverse-engineered The Gamecube Version's Functions I need to imitate.

We are working on the game functions now.
We already have DirectX Setupped and ready with a fullscreen window.

Come here: https://www.twitch.tv/mrdevsalott/  I am live Every Saturday && Sunday at 8:30 PM US-EST-TIME "Come in and hang and chat and watch the port come to life from start to finish and if you have any questions come on over and chat ill answer"

This is great! Once again don't listen to negative comments, just do your things for the purpose of doing it. People like it or not, this is not important. What is important is YOU enjoy doing what you are doing!

Dinomite, you should SERIOUSLY shut the fuck up once for all! Stop being a fucking dick and let creative and intelligent people express them self.

Also who care if there is already 1 PC port of this game. No one care about that... nobody. This dude MecaCool is sharing something really cool and you just straight reply your shit "There already is a PC port of the game. Furthermore, you're in way over your head and nobody will show up. You've provided 0 proof thus far and have made everyone who's ever supported you look like a fool."

You know you could discourage people through your negativity, you need a fucking therapist dude, you have problem or what?

Now I couldn't care less about what you gonna reply, I had enough of you Dinomite. You ARE an idiot! and I think this forum would be better off without you and your negativity towards creative and intelligent people. My opinion.

Now go fuck yourself!

Respectfully!

Gael Romanet.
You have no idea what you're talking about and you will not be missed on this forum. Go fuck yourself, you disgusting French piece of absolute dog shit.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:50:26 PM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal