Author Topic: Turok Dinosaur Hunter WIP Projects  (Read 53408 times)

Offline Dinosoid

• T-Rex
  • T:REP 2033
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Dinosaur Hunter WIP Projects
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2019, 01:28:24 AM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:54:51 PM by Dinosoid »

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8889
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2019, 09:34:51 AM »
 :raptoid:

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline DoomMarine23

• Raptor
  • T:REP 264
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2019, 01:56:25 PM »
Haven't really posted in the forums cause the Discord is faster and more immediate, also supports .webm videos. But you know what? Time to change that a bit and give some love back. Here is a new weapon I'm working on for my weapon pack.

Its an energy rifle, and I'm still planning out how it functions, and hopefully that functionality will be complex like in Half-Life. I'm really pleased with how clean and complex this one came out. I'm trying more to avoid tons of chrome on weapons, to try and give a more detailed design, and I think its turning out great. I'm really busy with college but I'll try to squeeze in more work and more previews later.

Offline ZEED

• Iguana
  • T:REP 246
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2019, 02:28:27 PM »
Looks really interesting! Lots of neat individual details and has that hybrid Turok tech feel. Good stuff!

Offline Dinosoid

• T-Rex
  • T:REP 2033
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:23:50 PM by Dinosoid »

Offline DoomMarine23

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
Thank you guys. I'm glad that I really seem to have nailed a style that fits Turok.

Also I appreciate your ideas, Dinosoid. I actually had something kind of like that in mind. I will play around with it sometime.

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8889
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2019, 07:53:32 PM »
Thank you guys. I'm glad that I really seem to have nailed a style that fits Turok.

Also I appreciate your ideas, Dinosoid. I actually had something kind of like that in mind. I will play around with it sometime.
I like the chunky oversized wooden stock, lol. :have a nice day:

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline DoomMarine23

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 10, 2019, 12:37:19 AM »
Hey guys, sorry its been awhile. Busy with college and such, might enter honor society. Other things in life, you know? I do have a lot of Turok stuff in the works, but not all of it is really ready to show yet. Like with Agent Turok (00T) I've made lots of progress but its in that buggy half-functional state, making new animations and such.

But, BP's really been kicking ass with the Blender plugins and while there is still some issues to work out, it makes getting work into the Turok engine, especially animations, much faster.

So anyway, I just wanted to show off a little mini mod I am working on. I wanted to put his plugin through some testing, and I've been making a very simple weapon pack I'll be releasing within a few weeks. Unlike my big ones coming up, this is going to contain less weapons, and I'm trying to stick to vanilla resources whenever possible. Like the front of this AK74SU is 100% the Rifle from Turok. Firing sounds? Just the rifle one, pitched up in the shader.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:37:31 AM by DoomMarine23 »

Offline ZEED

• Iguana
  • T:REP 246
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2019, 06:39:03 PM »
I hope you mean a Turok honor society!!! Good luck and sweet WIP.