Author Topic: So, I Just Bought This...  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 517
    • View Profile
So, I Just Bought This...
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:35:34 AM »
I went to look for a boxed GBA Evolution in good condition but I failed in that endeavour... Instead, I got this.  Kinda random but thought some of you might be tickled by it. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Sneakze

• Raptor
  • T:REP 175
    • View Profile
Re: So, I Just Bought This...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 07:59:28 AM »
Damn cool find! The only thing that would probably make me wear a denim jacket lol!

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8284
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 08:32:07 AM »
I went to look for a boxed GBA Evolution in good condition but I failed in that endeavour... Instead, I got this.  Kinda random but thought some of you might be tickled by it. :)
DUDE HOLY FUCK! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT THING FOR AGES! How much did you pay for it? That thing is one of the most rare pieces of Evolution memoribilia just like the betas, the Dino Claw, the Dino head, the blood vial, the leather jacket (LOADS of memoribilia lol)

That being said, can i buy it from you? If not, i will happily trade my boxed MINT turok evolution gba WITH sealed cartridge for this. And whatever you do, do NOT wear it its in small quantity. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 01:59:52 PM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 02:54:33 PM »
Heh.  I didn't expect it to be that rare.

Looks like I finally have something Turok related that's quite (geeky) cool.  Now to find that leather jacket so that I can be super cool.  Leather AND denim jackets - keep the ladies back. :P

Seriously though, I didn't know such a thing existed - it was just a 'random' suggestion from Ebay. 

There seems to be a LOT of merch for Evolution.

Dinomite, do you have pics of the stuff you're talking about?  I'd be interested in seeing them. :)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »
Heh.  I didn't expect it to be that rare.

Looks like I finally have something Turok related that's quite (geeky) cool.  Now to find that leather jacket so that I can be super cool.  Leather AND denim jackets - keep the ladies back. :P

Seriously though, I didn't know such a thing existed - it was just a 'random' suggestion from Ebay. 

There seems to be a LOT of merch for Evolution.

Dinomite, do you have pics of the stuff you're talking about?  I'd be interested in seeing them. :)
You mean the turok memorabilia im talking about or the gba turok? Either way i got pics! Consider my offer eh? You know im a evolution freak X) And yes there is tons of merch for Evolution but at the same time little to none XD

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 07:29:07 PM »
It is a cool jacket didn't know there was one. Cool find.
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 06:45:29 AM »
^
Thanks. :)

I'm not normally very lucky with such things.  I tend to be the hapless lug who ends up paying over the odds for the most 'common' things (bloody Ebay snipers!).  So I'm particularly chuffed with myself as I wasn't even trying this time.

@ Dinomite:  I actually meant the memorabilia (the tusk etc) you mentioned but I'm always happy to see pics of anything.  I'm nosy like that! :)

Offline Dakuwan

• Raptor
  • T:REP 266
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 12:55:33 PM »
Wow, thats pretty sweet.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »
^
Thanks. :)

I'm not normally very lucky with such things.  I tend to be the hapless lug who ends up paying over the odds for the most 'common' things (bloody Ebay snipers!).  So I'm particularly chuffed with myself as I wasn't even trying this time.

@ Dinomite:  I actually meant the memorabilia (the tusk etc) you mentioned but I'm always happy to see pics of anything.  I'm nosy like that! :)
The jacket arrived. Hope what i sent arrived now too. Enjoy! :)

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2017, 08:39:56 AM »
Yep, I got in from work yesterday to find it sitting on the sideboard.  So, now it's official, I have a whole 2 Turok games in physical form... My collection's growing like wildfire!