Author Topic: Turok soundtrack officially released (sort of)  (Read 7197 times)

Offline chirac31

• Iguana
  • T:REP 199
  • http://turok.forumactif.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Turok soundtrack officially released (sort of)
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 09:40:16 AM »
Dinomite i underrstand you are disagree with me about lot of things.
But i dont think that insulting me is a pertinent argument in a conversation or a proof of any intelligence from you.
i use this forum for what it is, a place to exchange ideas.
i come here and read subjects from people who thinks like me or different from me but i dont insulting guys.
Now if you dont want to read posts that say things you dont like, you should locked all this forum like you ve locked the nightdive studio Q/A: http://www.turokforums.com/turok-2-seeds-of-evil/night-dive-q-a-(have-your-say)/
i see you like to use your moderator power, and i dont think you like when people insults others... so what happen if one day i started by insulting you? i m sure you  ll use your moderator powers. and i think you ll probably do after reading this post who stay correct. ;)

Offline Rok

• Global Moderator
  • T:REP 2338
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 12:07:11 PM »
Yeah no need to argue guys just a opinion i have another buddy who said its expensive also. I don't agree thats not expensive for something that never released yet it is not the same music in the pc games so you cant extract it. Its really neat. 

We now asking to please release all the ost including rage wars soundtrack he said it is something to consider. And if anyone has the un used beta music it might be him! I would pay a hole lot for beta music just name price hehe
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 12:11:01 PM by Rok »
Raptor Rok is metal.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7044
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 01:02:18 PM »
We now asking to please release all the ost including rage wars soundtrack he said it is something to consider. And if anyone has the un used beta music it might be him! I would pay a hole lot for beta music just name price hehe

This this and this xD

Its a really nice soundtrack too guys nothing like N64 made music man nothing you hear me xD

I'm hoping he ends up putting it out on Bandcamp.  To be honest, I wish more people would do that rather than bloody DRM-tastic iTunes and unnecessarily region locked online Amazon!

EDIT:  I just mailed Darren to ask him if he'd consider Bandcamp.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :)

I will also tell him about bandcamp you know Aubrey Hodges uses Bandcamp also. Darren Mitchell and Aubrey Hodges are the BEST point blank period xD

Aubrey Hodges Bandcamp: (Doom and Quake osts!) https://aubreyhodges.bandcamp.com/

Aubrey Hodges is also working on a Doom 64 extended version! He say's he is going to need therapy afterwards xD (Its coming soon)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:04:12 PM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Online Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 517
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 01:24:04 PM »
I've bought all the Doom and Quake stuff that Aubrey's put up on Bandcamp and I can't wait for the anniversary Doom 64 album.  His PSX Doom special was pretty damn cool. :)

Also, yeah, if Darren puts out more stuff (and it ends up somewhere that I can buy it!) then I'll be all over that!
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8275
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2017, 02:36:07 PM »
Dinomite i underrstand you are disagree with me about lot of things.
But i dont think that insulting me is a pertinent argument in a conversation or a proof of any intelligence from you.
i use this forum for what it is, a place to exchange ideas.
i come here and read subjects from people who thinks like me or different from me but i dont insulting guys.
Now if you dont want to read posts that say things you dont like, you should locked all this forum like you ve locked the nightdive studio Q/A: http://www.turokforums.com/turok-2-seeds-of-evil/night-dive-q-a-(have-your-say)/
i see you like to use your moderator power, and i dont think you like when people insults others... so what happen if one day i started by insulting you? i m sure you  ll use your moderator powers. and i think you ll probably do after reading this post who stay correct. ;)
You really think im some sort of corrupt moderator, huh? Lol well its not that way. I just dont take bullcrap from nobody, especially people that just come to the forum to complain as most people know. Your argument was invalid from the start and literally nobody agrees with you. You talk like you're an expert and know alot about it, but the sad truth is that you dont. The stuff you say just puts off devs / composers / any living being from doing any more work. Sure, you can complain about me saying "Fuck" or locking that thread (which i had the full right to, the Q&A was cancelled and the thread will be Re-opened when another one comes into play) but the only reason im this way to you in the first place is because you are very rude and demanding in all of your posts. You do not take the time to calmly explain, you just demand it flat on paper and dont care what else is in play.
These tracks are from his private collection! The only ones in their kind! Not bitcrushed, not made from loose instruments on the cart, they are the original real deal with full sex appeal, raw and uncut, published JUST FOR YOU! And what do you say? "Pfft too expensive go eat my cock" Maybe thats not literally what you said but thats basically what you make people feel. Next time try to be less rude and we can avoid confrontations like this.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline chirac31

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 03:33:41 PM »
You really think im some sort of corrupt moderator, huh?
i never say that... oh yes in your hallucinations.

literally nobody agrees with you
i dont need anybody  be agree with me, i just say something i think, or is it a totalitarism forum ? ;)

You talk like you're an expert and know alot about it, but the sad truth is that you dont.
... in your hallucinations i talk like an expert.... i never pretend to be an expert of anything. i never finished the solo game it's so boring to my opinion
i just said that i play the multiplayer game since many years, since 2002 to be excact so i think i know what im talking about. The proof is i host a forum about the turok2 multiplayer since 2006 where you can see i organized some little tournaments with the little fans. You are probably more expert than me but in those last years i never met you in the multiplayer game of turok2, but you probably know better than me and than anyone here...

the first place is because you are very rude and demanding in all of your posts

Rude?
i dont think i m rude, anyway this isnt my intention.
demanding?
sure im demanding.
because:
-i love the turok2multiplayer game, i play it since years, always on the same maps. me and others old players ever tried to contact the original team of devs to aske dthem a way to create new maps cause after around 10 years of game on the same maps it's like turning around... we had 1 answer from a guy but was negativ cause the dev team was spread and so hard to find other good contact to help us.
-nightdive studio is a big chance for us, but we all know they are here to make money. They are king of remastering games actually. they remaster a game sell it, then go on another one. Actually the multiplayer game far away of the old multiplayer, the oldest is much better in differents ways (more maps, more options to host, .... you know). so if we have something to ask it's now before they close the work about this game and put their team on another game. And for that i use this forum  where some people told me devs come.

"Pfft too expensive go eat my cock" Maybe thats not literally what you said but thats basically what you make people feel.

you are right i never say that, and i havent any intentions to say something like that, only in your hallucinations, and i m surprise to discover you know better than anyone what all people think.

anyway, I understand that you and I will never agree especially if you interpret everything I say or think... i wont limited my participation to this forum, you dont impressed me at all. i just think that discution should be at another place, cause it's very boring to read your delirious answers with your insults in,  and trying to justify every words i said. but when i read your answer that made me laught when i read you find im "rude"... so what about you? no answer from you without an insult, even the last one
go eat my cock
cheer

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »
You really think im some sort of corrupt moderator, huh?
i never say that... oh yes in your hallucinations.

literally nobody agrees with you
i dont need anybody  be agree with me, i just say something i think, or is it a totalitarism forum ? ;)

You talk like you're an expert and know alot about it, but the sad truth is that you dont.
... in your hallucinations i talk like an expert.... i never pretend to be an expert of anything. i never finished the solo game it's so boring to my opinion
i just said that i play the multiplayer game since many years, since 2002 to be excact so i think i know what im talking about. The proof is i host a forum about the turok2 multiplayer since 2006 where you can see i organized some little tournaments with the little fans. You are probably more expert than me but in those last years i never met you in the multiplayer game of turok2, but you probably know better than me and than anyone here...

the first place is because you are very rude and demanding in all of your posts

Rude?
i dont think i m rude, anyway this isnt my intention.
demanding?
sure im demanding.
because:
-i love the turok2multiplayer game, i play it since years, always on the same maps. me and others old players ever tried to contact the original team of devs to aske dthem a way to create new maps cause after around 10 years of game on the same maps it's like turning around... we had 1 answer from a guy but was negativ cause the dev team was spread and so hard to find other good contact to help us.
-nightdive studio is a big chance for us, but we all know they are here to make money. They are king of remastering games actually. they remaster a game sell it, then go on another one. Actually the multiplayer game far away of the old multiplayer, the oldest is much better in differents ways (more maps, more options to host, .... you know). so if we have something to ask it's now before they close the work about this game and put their team on another game. And for that i use this forum  where some people told me devs come.

"Pfft too expensive go eat my cock" Maybe thats not literally what you said but thats basically what you make people feel.

you are right i never say that, and i havent any intentions to say something like that, only in your hallucinations, and i m surprise to discover you know better than anyone what all people think.

anyway, I understand that you and I will never agree especially if you interpret everything I say or think... i wont limited my participation to this forum, you dont impressed me at all. i just think that discution should be at another place, cause it's very boring to read your delirious answers with your insults in,  and trying to justify every words i said. but when i read your answer that made me laught when i read you find im "rude"... so what about you? no answer from you without an insult, even the last one
go eat my cock
cheer
First of all: You're acting like an imbecile.
Second: Hallucinating? Lmfao.
Third: If youve never finished campaign turok / think its boring, what the hell are you doing here? Go back to your abandoned Turok 2 MP forum than, im sure youll get all the respect you deserve there. :)
Fourth: You are VERY rude, maybe not on purpose but you ARE. And you could be demanding, but a bit less so and in a way that doesnt sound like you will force them to do so. (Because you lack the understanding of the english language, i said SOUNDS LIKE not IS)
Fifth: "i never say that... oh yes in your hallucinations." Oh yeah? Whats this than? A hallucination?: "i see you like to use your moderator power"

Offline chirac31

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2017, 04:04:57 PM »
blablabla...
this gonna never finish.looks like a child discution. so i prefer ending it  by myself, cause this is turning ridiculous, and pathetic .

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2017, 04:06:52 PM »
blablabla...
this gonna never finish.looks like a child discution. so i prefer ending it  by myself, cause this is turning ridiculous, and pathetic .
Im glad you admit to being childish, ridiculous and pathetic. :)

In other news, how is everyone enjoying the soundtrack? Them percussion beats... BOOM BOOM BOOM *TIGER SOUND*

Online Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 517
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 04:15:50 PM »
So, anyway, I heard back from Darren Mitchell and he said that he's going to look into getting his music up on Bandcamp.  Here's hoping! *Crosses fingers...*

I wonder, would anyone who's bought his stuff mind putting a wee snippet up on Youtube or something?  I'm desperate to hear something! :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"