Author Topic: Night Dive Q & A (have your say)  (Read 11012 times)

Offline chirac31

• Iguana
  • T:REP 199
  • http://turok.forumactif.com/
    • View Profile
    • http://turok.forumactif.com/
Re: Night Dive Q & A (have your say)
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2017, 08:41:21 AM »
so where?

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7139
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2017, 12:17:08 PM »
Steam is the place to go to be in contact with the devs they have a bugs thread and stuff like that I believe, even know I don't really know because I don't use steam like that. They wouldn't respond here because this is for fans not work and devs but I'm very sure they check here. Steam should be the place to go for the most chances to get a reply directly from devs I think.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8901
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2017, 04:28:30 PM »
so where?
Nowhere. Maybe steam. And to be honest, i dont like your tone too much. You demand ALOT from day one and say it in a mean sounding manner. So yeah, try steam, maybe facebook but other than that id suggest you start ASKING questions not DEMANDING answers while sounding like a Mr. ED.

This aint a Triple A title. This is a remastered thats made by a small as all hell team which mostly consists of just fans old games who happen to be experienced with programming, modelling etc. Changes were to be expected, this is made on a completely new engine and code. Give it a rest, everything will be fixed in time. Seeing how this Q & A is cancelled, im locking this thread from further replies until another opportunity arrives.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:29:04 PM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.