Author Topic: Forum Marketplace  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8281
    • View Profile
Forum Marketplace
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »
Hi! Welcome to the Forum Marketplace! Here you can post stuff you want to either sell, trade or buy, should any user here own it.

Im gonna start the topic off by posting in it first.

User: Old One Eye
Date of Trade: April 08, 2017, 04:08:07 PM
Items traded: Turok Evolution GBA (Pal, CIB, Mint) for Turok Evolution Rare Promo Jacket (Rare, Mint)

Sent:

Received:

Additional comment: Old One Eye is an awesome guy and a good buddy of mine. Hes an honest guy and doesnt fuck around when it comes to deals and whatnot. Hope to deal with him again. :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:04:11 AM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Old One Eye

• Raptor
  • T:REP 517
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 08:41:24 AM »
Swapped my Turok Evolution jacket for a copy of GBA Turok Evolution with Dinomite.  Good swap. :)
"It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!"

Offline Sneakze

• Raptor
  • T:REP 175
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »
I'm looking to get hold of the Turok Rage Wars strategy guide, if anyone in the states (as it was only released there) could get a copy, I'd be willing to pay for cost/shipping.

There's a listing on the US Ebay, however the seller has informed me it would cost $66 postage apparently, however I've purchased from there before with cheaper shipping. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could hook me up, and I'd pay (reasonably) for the cost and cheapest option of shipping to the UK.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:30:33 AM by Sneakze »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
User: Duke64
Date of Trade: August 8th
Items traded: Turok: Evolution PAL and USA Beta Discs (1 Disc of each region, Rare, Mint) for Turok: Evolution Medkits (6x) and a Acclaim Business Card Holder. (Rare, Mint)

Sent: One disc from each of these spindels.

Received:

Additional comment: Duke64 is an awesome guy and my brother from a different mother. He's honest, he's loyal, he doesnt talk bullshit and he keeps his word, especially with deals. Will DEFINITELY deal with him again. ;)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 06:01:56 AM by Dinomite »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 05:57:54 PM »
User: Operativelm
Date of Proxy Deal: August 5th, 2017, 12:48:52 PM
Deal Description: I had a rare Turok: Evolution Pin sent to Operatives house so that he could send it to me with way less shipping. The seller asked for almost 50 dollars while Operative sent it to me for 5. Thanks, Man. :)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:58:22 PM by Dinomite »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 11:36:11 AM »
WANT TO BUY: Marvel VS Capcom 2 NTSC Box and manual for the Original Xbox.

Description: I have a Marvel VS Capcom 2 NTSC disc and id like to get the box and manual for it aswell. What can i say? I like my games complete. :P
If anybody has it and is willing to sell or trade it for something, let me know by private messaging me or leaving a post.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 01:55:57 AM »
FOR SALE: Turok PAL Games (Mostly Evolution.)

Ever wanted a PAL Turok game, but the shipping was just too much to pay? Here's your solution!
If you want a PAL Turok game, I can send it to you without tracking for a cheap price! It should arrive within 2 weeks of the order and is in great condition.

In stock:
Turok: Evolution Xbox PAL
Turok: Evolution Xbox (Classics) PAL
Turok: Evolution PS2 PAL
Turok: Evolution Gamecube PAL Red Disc
Turok: Evolution Gamecube PAL Green Disc
Turok 2008 PS3 PAL
Turok 2008 Xbox 360 PAL
Turok 2008 PS3 PAL STEELBOOK - Recently Sold Out, PM me if you want me to arrange a new one for you.
Turok 2008 Xbox 360 PAL STEELBOOK - Recently Sold Out, PM me if you want me to arrange a new one for you.

Alternatively, you can send me to an Ebay link with a item you want that has cheaper shipping in europe, send me money through paypal so i may order it, and than i will send it over to your house for a shipping price that isnt complete shit. Never again will you pay 48 Euros shipping for a silly Turok pin. No way, Jose!

Last but not least, i accept trades. Seeing how i'm a collector myself, you can trade in your USA copy of the game you want for a PAL version. Both sides benefit! However, in a trade, both parties pay their own shipping costs. Do not worry, without tracking its a few bucks at most.

For more info, PM me. ~Dinomite  :turok: