Author Topic: The difficulty  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Belmont legacy

• Iguana
  • T:REP 56
    • View Profile
The difficulty
« on: January 27, 2018, 10:01:43 PM »
I got this game recently and am a huge fan of this game series. I usually haven't had any problems out of this series as far as difficulty goes but my lord... This game is INSANELY difficult!!! I'm in chapter 5 right now, and I'm just barely trudging through. Is this how the game is supposed to be? I've completed many difficult games including Dark souls 1 and 2, bloodborne, and most of the Castlevania games including 1-4
 Any tips on beating this??

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8880
    • View Profile
Re: The difficulty
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 04:38:18 AM »
 :nuke:
I recommend skipping all of the flying chapters by using the code FMNFB.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Belmont legacy

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 01:57:50 PM »
Well after getting through the giant firefight in the prisons, the elevator leading up to the monitors KILLED ME. 3rd time a glitch has killed me. I'm done. I'll stick with the N64 turoks. This one is just sloppy and difficult due to rushed production.

Offline Reienkyo Mac Perpis

• Iguana
  • T:REP 102
  • Slegs have rights!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »
First: good luck friend, Evolution is hard and be ready for the 13º chapter, thats really hard.
Second:
-Use cover, dont expose to the enemies for long periods of time, becouse they aim usually well, snipers can be deadly.
-Looks your health points, most of the enemies attacks do few demage, but little demage when become acumulative its the worst for you.
-Some times the better solution its a Rambo fight, but dont be crazy.
-Other times its better to run for a better position and mine the place whit grenades in the mine mode, slegs are dumb enought to activate them.
-Atack them whit scope weapons like the tekbow when the enemie dont see you.
-Minigun are deadly against everything, even air ships and tanks.
-Rocket louncher are better against Purrlins and masive amounts of enemies.
-Dont be shy whit the heavy and special weapons, but have something power when the situation requires extra power.
-The air missions...try and try and try, it have no more science. This missions are dificult, but whit enought practices, knowing waht you Quetzalcoatlus can or cant do, and found good routes, it become one of the must funniest levels in the game.

I only beat 1 time this game whitout cheats. Make this in Evolution and Seed of Evil its something only a real Turok can, and im sure you can if you try and never give up.
+Fireborns dreams whit sheeps on fire?.+

Offline The GFPes

• Iguana
  • T:REP 79
  • Here to keep Sleg raptor handlers from extinction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 02:04:30 AM »
Strategy is key to beating this game without cheats. Use your surroundings, such as rocks, tree’s, and statues as cover especially when outnumbered which is almost always. As for weapons and ammo, stick to the Tek Bow and shotgun, as those two weapons have the most ammo drops from my experience, only use weapons such as the minigun, rocket launcher, and Gravity Disrupter if in a situation of certain death. Flying on the other hand is a completely different story, I could literally write a book on Turok Evolutions flying physics and the stupidity of them. If you ask me, you need to stick with the camera angle that either turns the best or handles the best, try out all three and see which one works best. In flight you have to remember to stay in the middle of the path unless there is something ahead of you that will instant kill you, because 8/10 times If you stay to the side, sooner or later, you will hit an invisible kill barrier. And it will make you restart from the beginning of the level, and you will be angry because there was an invisible kill barrier that you didn’t even see, that just randomly explodes you into a pile of red and wings. For bosses there is no real strategy, you just shoot them until they die, that is until the final boss, the strategy there is to use your minigun rounds to make a tree fall on it causing instant death. If you follow this guide to its fullest you will indeed become the greatest at Turok Evolution and you’ll become a sexy Dinosoid all the ladies want. Because let metro you, ladies love a reptile that can beat Turok Evolution without cheats. :grin: (also spoiler alert, The elevator is the true final boss.)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:13:05 AM by Dethdad »
Sleg raptor handlers get no respect. Which is very sad.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 10:14:06 AM »
Turok Evolution true ending:

Offline Belmont legacy

• Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 03:12:02 PM »
Well guys I'm giving it another shot. I did get past that awful level and have bumped my way up into chapter 9. I was stuck on 7 for a good while (you all are right about the flying segments. They suck) but I'm so damn determined to beat this game. Not only because it's so hard but also because it bears the Turok name. I'm such a die hard Turok fan and I feel like I wouldn't be doing the game Justice if I didn't beat all of them.

Offline Sr_Rina

• Iguana
  • T:REP 91
  • Greatins Turoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
Oh yes, Turok 4 is difficult! I'm 13 now when I was 12 to 10! It killed me trying! It seemed difficult! but it is not! the enemies are very weak! always use tekbow and grandmas! They are the best! ah a rocket launcher and only if it's tight!
I am coder, no, god is more!

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 10:25:58 AM »
Oh yes, Turok 4 is difficult! always use tekbow and grandmas! They are the best!
You used your grandma against the Sleg army? Maybe shes one of Tal'Sets descendants...