Author Topic: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.1)  (Read 11850 times)

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 293
    • View Profile
After giving this a run, I did like a fair amount of what I saw from the weapon modification.  Will weapons such as the Meyer Bullpup and the Sticky Grenade show up in the next version of this mod, as well as other weapons that may be missing?  Some that come to mind would be the Watch and its multiple firing modes (Stun Mode, Dart Mode, etc.)

Lastly, I did have a suggestion with the Wolfram P2K Pistol.  I suggest increasing it's rate of fire so it could be fired significantly faster, and see about giving it the ability to attach its suppressor on it so it allows for you to fire the weapon without alarming the enemy.

Yes, The Remaining Weapons will be added in the Next Version.

I Will see what I could do with these. Thanks for the Feedback, Though!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 06:56:00 PM by Raffine52 »

Offline Raffine52

• Raptor
  • T:REP 293
    • View Profile
Re: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.2)
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 02:00:54 AM »
After a 7 Month wait of this Mod Not being Updated, James Bond 007 Finally Returns with V1.2!

Added Mustang Mar-4GL, Meyer Bullpup, MB POW90, Plasma Grenade (Using Stun Grenade's Model) And Super Grenade (Using Sticky Grenade's Model).
Shells are added.
Deutsche M95's Firing Rate is a little bit faster.
Wolfram P2K can now Auto fire again.
You can no longer Drop Unarmed, P2K, and MAR-4GL.
You no longer have to Reload the Weapons when you first pick them up.
Wolfram P2K Silenced has been fixed, And you now start with it again.
Added Music to the Title Screen.
Added in the Menu Sounds.
Fixed the Logo being Big.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!7QtgUaQT!w5mzbsQgZVtmmZLjZbe0xTZ-uqW0Pk4ZyfxoX213C5w

Offline Dinosoid

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 1189
    • View Profile
Re: The World is Not Enough Guns in Doom by Raffine52 [Doom Mod] (UPDATED V1.1)
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 06:44:47 PM »
Now this is what I'm talking about! good job, cant wait for Turok Evolution and Perfect Dark 64