Author Topic: Turok: Evolution Remaster! Registration max 6 people! -  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Sr_Rina

• Iguana
  • T:REP 88
  • Owner Wk Games Studio ©2018
    • View Profile
Turok: Evolution Remaster! Registration max 6 people! -
« on: April 29, 2018, 09:27:46 PM »
I'm doing a Remaster of Turok Evolution! I'm in need of modelers! Please, ask! enter the discord group> 
https://discord.gg/FaRgHzK

Attention: it will be a totally official job! not make money every month! the profit share will go to whoever helped! no more than 6 people!.
ESGOTED __

Everything is in order! I already sent an email to Night Dive Studios to let me do the Remake!

Game History:

In the Old West, in the eighteenth century, the confrontation between Indians and whites was constant, but a certain village called Turok was unlike any other! where Tal'set defended for the whites not to discover the rubies or what they called "Key of the valley"! Also, there was an enemy named Edward Mount, where he knew! so he went to rob at night and Tal'set saw him, but Edward was quick and got Ruby and when he got Ruby from the interconnected worlds causing him to create a wormhole! causing Edward and Tal'Set to stop in the Lost Valley, where Tal'Set did not know where he was! since Tal'Set is found by Tarkken a magical sage of life again! thus receiving a mission to defeat Tyranos and defend the Valley ever since!

it was not created at all! I took a few days and analyzed! already made the synopsis! and I intend to use Unreal Enige 4! free!
I already tested I made a simple Bow, but it did not look pretty! I did it on a map! no Unreal Enige 4! I do not know how to model! just program.

It may sound like bullshit! but I think it's worth a try!.

By:
Wk Games Studio Copyright ©2018.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:25:03 AM by Sr_Rina »
Wk Games Studio ©2018.

Offline TheMightyZrannus

• Iguana
  • T:REP 13
    • View Profile
Re: Turok: Evolution Remaster! Registration max 6 people! -
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 04:28:27 PM »
O My God!! This will be amazing! I would love to help anyway I can. It's funny I recently started making the first level of Turok Evolution(my favorite game) in Unity! I hope you guys finish the game and good luck! I know it will be amazing. P.S. I've been dreaming of a Turok Evolution remaster and I knew it would never happen, so I tried to make my own. But if you guys are officially making it, I will be so happy.

Let me know if you'd like to see how my version is going. I've made the first level terrain as close as I could, while still making it look "realistic". All I need are some original models from the game and I will add my own textures. If your able to get models from the original game let me know.

Sorry for the big reply.  :D

Sincerely,

TheMightyZrannus

Offline Sr_Rina

• Iguana
  • T:REP 88
  • Owner Wk Games Studio ©2018
    • View Profile
Re: Turok: Evolution Remaster! Registration max 6 people! -
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 06:44:06 PM »
you are Devolp in Turok Evolution

Remaster