Author Topic: N64UNPAK Tool ?  (Read 5383 times)

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8886
    • View Profile
Re: N64UNPAK Tool ?
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2019, 06:17:13 AM »
Universal has the rights. End of story.

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline TurokTheMan

• Iguana
  • T:REP 113
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2019, 10:35:48 AM »
I am not sure if they have the rights. I actually don't know the rights situation very well and I'll ask around, but I think they were given license to remaster T1 and T2, but nothing else.

I think its still worth working on this tool, cause we don't know if we'll get a port if ever, and at the very least, tools like this can help us recreate parts of the game or reuse its materials for other projects.

Awesome work you've done here, a lot of my respect man.

Project is back online I will finish it.

Thanks, I am keeping this project going I will finish it you all want this tool more than the other pseudo-code thing I was going to do.

Online Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8886
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2019, 05:27:32 AM »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I am not sure if they have the rights. I actually don't know the rights situation very well and I'll ask around, but I think they were given license to remaster T1 and T2, but nothing else.

I think its still worth working on this tool, cause we don't know if we'll get a port if ever, and at the very least, tools like this can help us recreate parts of the game or reuse its materials for other projects.

Awesome work you've done here, a lot of my respect man.

Project is back online I will finish it.

Thanks, I am keeping this project going I will finish it you all want this tool more than the other pseudo-code thing I was going to do.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:27:44 AM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.