Author Topic: Post T2 videos  (Read 127521 times)

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9009
    • View Profile
Re: Post T2 videos
« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Dinosoid

• T-Rex
  • T:REP 2033
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2019, 02:47:04 AM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:15:36 PM by Dinosoid »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 30, 2019, 05:17:07 AM »
 :oblivion:

Offline vis

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 969
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2020, 06:28:57 PM »
Enjoy, until this video self-destructs in near future, but will be plenty more, cuz i planing to stream and stream.... ;) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616277310
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 06:29:21 PM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
  • T:REP 367
  • Trying to be as Humble as I can be to Others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 15, 2020, 08:44:20 PM »
Enjoy, until this video self-destructs in near future, but will be plenty more, cuz i planing to stream and stream.... ;) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616277310

That's cool video It seems you are using low poly models with RGBA Coloring for the textures.
Interesting.
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 15, 2020, 09:25:16 PM »
 :campaigner: :queen: :nuke:

That's cool video It seems you are using low poly models with RGBA Coloring for the textures.
Interesting.
What the fuck are you on about? He's just playing Turok 2 PC with the map textures turned off. It's been done a million times. It's literally a feature that you can toggle while starting the game. The models are also always low poly so I don't know what you're getting at. Seems like you wanted to make an attempt at sounding smart.

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
  • T:REP 367
  • Trying to be as Humble as I can be to Others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 16, 2020, 10:58:57 AM »
:campaigner: :queen: :nuke:

Interesting.
What the fuck are you on about? He's just playing Turok 2 PC with the map textures turned off. It's been done a million times. It's literally a feature that you can toggle while starting the game. The models are also always low poly so I don't know what you're getting at. Seems like you wanted to make an attempt at sounding smart.

Oh and for the record I've never dived or even played Turok multiplayer so my insights and skepticism to this thread is as follows my wandering accusation.

Seems like you wanted to make an attempt at sounding smart
lol, you must really hate me I'm honored Dinomite.

And my statement to that comment of yours.
is this:

Me diving into raycasting technology I've come across some projects where they use RGBA Color texturing instead of the use of texture mapping.

For the low poly modeling my first response when I saw it, I knew it was either low poly rendering techniques or just a simple use of low res texturing
that is the use of Color textures which I can get the same look aesthetics in color textures as long as I had my rendering techniques at low poly rendering methods.

sounding smart
Yes am I bosting no, but if I said I was not smart then I would lie to myself.
which I'm not.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 11:02:50 AM by MecaCool »
A c++ and c Programmer.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal