Author Topic: Banned from Turok Discord?  (Read 299 times)

Offline Demon27248

• Iguana
  • T:REP 13
    • View Profile
Banned from Turok Discord?
« on: August 09, 2019, 01:49:20 AM »
Hi, I just noticed I was banned from the linked discord here today. I found it odd since I don't remember posting in there yet, let alone doing anything that would cause a ban. Can a mod look into this for me?
Discord handle - Demon27248#1894

Cheers.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7139
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
Re: Banned from Turok Discord?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:41:08 AM »
I heard a couple things from multiple members about you. So I decided to try to contact you for your side of the story. What do you know, I'm ignored as usual with Turok. So I just went with what was said to me and banned you, since you don't want to respond - I'll assume things are true. Gave you over 48 hours to respond, nothing- so here we are. Judging how you had time to make this post but ignore me on discord isn't going to help. Seeya. You will have to contact other mods since I now block everyone who ignores.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 03:50:50 AM by Duke64 »
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"

Offline Demon27248

• Iguana
  • T:REP 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 05:25:54 AM »
Sorry, I get a ridiculous amount of pms a day due to having a high roles in several large discords so I just ignore any that look unimportant from people I don't know now. I had no idea what you were messaging me about.

Anyhow, can you let me know what they were about through a forum pm here? Again, odd since I hardly know anyone in the Turok community.

Offline Duke64

• Administrator
  • T:REP 7139
  • Sixty Four
    • View Profile
    • Duke64Nukem.com
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 12:18:26 AM »
Not everyone in the Turok discord is just from Turok. I imagine quite a few members are in other places. But it is part of my responsibility to try to react to problems that could be aboard. I understand having other places. I get spammed a lot on Discord and have a few other Discord groups I created that have quite a bit going on as well, so I get that. But it came at the wrong moment for me.
Dinosaur Hunter
"Its time to make tracks"
"You are tiny grasshopper"
"Suck it down"
"Boo, No soup for you"
"Arrrgghhhh"
"I live again"