Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Stinkee2

• Raptor
  • T:REP 255
    • View Profile
Greetings.
« on: August 26, 2015, 03:35:35 AM »
Hello, I'm a long time Turok 4 fan. I just signed up to ask if there was any use for a programmer around here. I just stumbled onto this site and I saw some recent activity in this forum. I'd like to start a new programming project and if there are any tools I could work on that people could use then I'd gladly do that.

I have programming experience and I have written a Turok: Evolution model loader in the past. I don't have the source code anymore unfortunately but I see that there is another one floating around here. I bugged one of the game's programmers to give me information on the model format.

I can write cross-platform code for 3D applications if a level viewer/exporter is something anyone would find useful or fun.

Where do I go or who do I ask to find out what is known about the various game file formats?

Offline vis

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 951
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 05:11:09 AM »
Welcome on this forum : )
I am very sure, your skill will be of most help, for many people here. Ty for your offer. For start, check this:

http://www.turokforums.com/turok-evolution/turok-evolution-community-fan-game/

I will pm you about other Turok game, hope you will be interested. Greetings.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:25:26 AM by vis »
(GoT) vis *RS*
 :nuke:

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 8302
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
Id normally say this should be merged, but due to the historical value of the thread, lets leave it be. :)

The most hated person on the internet.