Author Topic: My reason for leaving the community? "People Exposed for Mocking"  (Read 410 times)

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
  • T:REP 423
  • Trying to be as Humble as I can be to Others.
    • View Profile
I decided to leave this community due to my cousin allowing me to use his discord account
at his house to see what they have posted about me and mocking me.

I decided to not make this port due to these people not stopping at all
to make my life depressed.

This video will help most of the community see through the lies and
me being trolled and setup from day one of the dramas that went down
over a month ago.

I will never get my recognition that I deserve as long as the retards are still
here causing pointless drama and mocking of my content.

I hope that night dive will make a port of Turok 3 maybe they will who knows
and there is a bit of short luck that Drahsid and the others might make a remake but I doubt it
they are too lazy to do that but not lazy enough to mock my content and hate speech about me.

Anyway, thanks for being there supporting me through my goals and projects most of this community is awesome
and cool as f*ck not said on a group of them that is not you know the ones I am talking about.

Bye and here is the video: Exposing their comments and hate speech and crap on the discord.
note: due to the protection of the cousins discord account I recorded only the chat part so they do not go after his name on the discord.

Video here:
&feature=youtu.be
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline Badger

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 958
    • View Profile
Re: My reason for leaving the community? "People Exposed for Mocking"
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 04:33:03 PM »

For the uninitiated, tl;dr, we all got "trolled".

Offline Drahsid

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 930
  • That I be considered worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 05:57:31 PM »
I don't hate you, I don't think anybody really hates you.
I've never said that I will make a port, every time that you have told me that I should, or that anybody has implied that I should, my answer has always been the same: I will not personally pursue something so ambitious.
I did tear you down on the subject of your T3 port. It's not a tough guy act, it's not bullshitting. Given what you presented us as a community, I described that your port is either fake or in a very infantile state. There are no hard feelings, nor do I really want there to be. My goal was to bring to the attention of uninformed forum-viewers that they should not be excited over it in its' current state. I have been very constructive in my criticism toward you because I would like to see everybody succeed.
bsmug means Barry Smug, Barry is Joshua Fireseed's best friend and roommate in the comics, the icon of this image is of Barry. It doesn't mean bullshit smug lol
Thanks for sharing my mouse script and offering to make a video. I might put something together soon since people seem to be having issues, but if I don't do that in a timely manner, you are obviously free to do something yourself.
Any and all modders and developers are welcome in the Discord, and the vast majority of folks are praised for their hard work. Rina, for example, is a young developer who is getting into things. His stuff might not be particularly impressive, but when he posts his stuff, he is still posting content, and the general reaction to that is "hey, that's cool!"
The problem that the community has had with you is that you have not posted anything substantial while claiming to be working on and doing big things. If you're putting hard work into a project that you're really in to, that is great. Despite that, what I said before still stands now, if you don't have anything to show, don't say you're working on anything.
What makes this situation worse is that you are calling the whole community kids, all the while throwing out red herrings and making silly claims. Isn't that childish? I wrote this before, but criticism is not hate speech, nor is it cyberbullying. If somebody is going too far, or their criticism is not constructive, then ignore it, it's not worth your time. If you have a problem, you know how to get in touch with me.
You did not get set up. You are the one who chose to post deceitful things.

tl;dr don't post empty content, don't lie, all would be good
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 05:59:57 PM by Drahsid »
Well that didn't work

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »
I don't hate you, I don't think anybody really hates you.
I've never said that I will make a port, every time that you have told me that I should, or that anybody has implied that I should, my answer has always been the same: I will not personally pursue something so ambitious.
I did tear you down on the subject of your T3 port. It's not a tough guy act, it's not bullshitting. Given what you presented us as a community, I described that your port is either fake or in a very infantile state. There are no hard feelings, nor do I really want there to be. My goal was to bring to the attention of uninformed forum-viewers that they should not be excited over it in its' current state. I have been very constructive in my criticism toward you because I would like to see everybody succeed.
bsmug means Barry Smug, Barry is Joshua Fireseed's best friend and roommate in the comics, the icon of this image is of Barry. It doesn't mean bullshit smug lol
Thanks for sharing my mouse script and offering to make a video. I might put something together soon since people seem to be having issues, but if I don't do that in a timely manner, you are obviously free to do something yourself.
Any and all modders and developers are welcome in the Discord, and the vast majority of folks are praised for their hard work. Rina, for example, is a young developer who is getting into things. His stuff might not be particularly impressive, but when he posts his stuff, he is still posting content, and the general reaction to that is "hey, that's cool!"
The problem that the community has had with you is that you have not posted anything substantial while claiming to be working on and doing big things. If you're putting hard work into a project that you're really in to, that is great. Despite that, what I said before still stands now, if you don't have anything to show, don't say you're working on anything.
What makes this situation worse is that you are calling the whole community kids, all the while throwing out red herrings and making silly claims. Isn't that childish? I wrote this before, but criticism is not hate speech, nor is it cyberbullying. If somebody is going too far, or their criticism is not constructive, then ignore it, it's not worth your time. If you have a problem, you know how to get in touch with me.
You did not get set up. You are the one who chose to post deceitful things.

tl;dr don't post empty content, don't lie, all would be good

I'm leaving for now
Be back maybe
Going to go finish my fps game.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:27:33 PM by MecaCool »
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9033
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 07:34:51 PM »
I'm leaving for now
Be back maybe
First you said your friend had an account on our Discord, now you're saying that your cousin has an account on our Discord. Hmm...
We would never have shit on you or your work if you were just being honest with everyone from the start. Your attempt at making us look bad is futile because everyone can read through your message history and forum post history.
For the record: When I messaged you about how the community treated me, it was at a time where I still had some hope in your initial project (N64 File Unpacker). I believed that you were working on it and patiently waited. I followed you and was a loyal friend until you exposed yourself as a troll and a liar on the Discord, which made me, and many others, feel like absolute dolts.
We still have your messages, both in the chat AND as a screenshot, so don't bother lying. Removing this comment will prove that you're a liar.

All you're doing now is playing the victim card and proving us right. I genuinely can't tell if you're actually this delusional or if you're just doing this for attention. Nobody ever stopped you from working on your project and you YOURSELF have told us that it's fake. You even posted a picture as proof and posted a long rant about how you "trolled us" despite most of the server not even believing you. So what are you on about here???

P.S. It's not really a good idea for you to be calling these people kids, especially since most of them are twice as old as you. Nobody in our community truly "hates" you. You made a bad name for yourself and have yet to prove us wrong. If you wanna work on stuff, than do it. But don't post anything if you have literally nothing to show for it. (Which, per your own words, you don't.)
Nobody truly wishes you any harm in this community.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:44:18 PM by Dinomite »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 08:08:02 PM »
I'm leaving for now
Be back maybe

First you said your friend had an account on our Discord, now you're saying that your cousin has an account on our Discord. Hmm...
It is my cousin man and my true friend answer made to your statement.

We would never have shit on you or your work if you were just being honest with everyone from the start.

I was being honest but when people wanted proof I did not have anything to show at that present time which when I did
I felt very scared to post something after some others told me that you all would moke my work.
I mean no wonder I made the decision to troll you all for real man there is always 2 sides to one story.
And my troll attempt was too test you all to see if you would really do it.
Which you all did so from there on in I could not resist calling you all out.
I guess if what you said was true I would have never trolled you all.
But I delt with some bad harassment that left scares from the old crap and I was afraid to meet the same fate.
Which now I am finding myself in the same position once again.

Your attempt at making us look bad is futile because everyone can read through your message history and forum post history.

I never wanted to attempt making you all look that way but when someone or some people go out of there way a month after the drama to
just start mocking my vids for fun really upset me so what do you expect someone to do in my position.

For the record: When I messaged you about how the community treated me, it was at a time where I still had some hope in your initial project (N64 File Unpacker). I believed that you were working on it and patiently waited. I followed you and was a loyal friend until you exposed yourself as a troll and a liar on the Discord,

The bad thing is you still believe that (N64 File Unpacker Tool) Was a lie which it is not I'm still in development in it.
And I appreciate you for being a friend and backing me up I never wanted to make you look stupid.
If others would just take the time to understand instead of jumping ahead of the conclusion you might see the truth
behind someones ambition to bring Turok 3 to the PC.

Removing this comment will prove that you're a liar.
Don't worry I will not remove it But just because someone removes a post does not mean they lied.
regardless of the situation.

All you're doing now is playing the victim card and proving us right.
Nope again there you are wrong another pointless accusation theory behind the drama.

I genuinely can't tell if you're actually this delusional or if you're just doing this for attention.
Neither my goal is to bring Turok 3 to the PC Period no matter if some others believe I'm a liar and a fake.

Nobody ever stopped you from working on your project and you YOURSELF have told us that it's fake. You even posted a picture as proof and posted a long rant about how you "trolled us" despite most of the server not even believing you. So what are you on about here???
Your right nobody has it never stopped just held on a pause notion till then or hear after.
I never told you it was fake I was trolling you from that point in history when I feel for a few people telling me
I would get mocked which I mean they were not wrong I hate to say but yes.

P.S. It's not really a good idea for you to be calling these people kids, especially since most of them are twice as old as you.
I would not have to if you all never would have recently mocked my vids and stuff even after I left the discord and left the drama behind me
focusing on my port I Mean I even restarted it to show on stream and vids series from start to finish for you all.

Nobody in our community truly "hates" you. You made a bad name for yourself and have yet to prove us wrong.

Well, I'm glad no one does for that matter makes me feel somewhat better after all of this bullshit.
And don't worry I will prove you all wrong in due time.

If you wanna work on stuff, than do it. But don't post anything if you have literally nothing to show for it.
Don't worry I will not after all this drama has caused me so much depression I mean just think if I posted with videos and pics
of my progress when I had something to show would have dodged some stupid shit from the beginning.

PS: I'm starting over let us make this right My white flag is up.
Again I'm going to be the better man and say I am sorry Dinomite and others I hope you all can give me one more chance to prove you all.
That's all I ask no mean comments or mocking I will post when I have something to be worth the communities time.

PS: Back to the Projects.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:09:14 PM by MecaCool »
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 10:24:05 PM »
Again I'm going to be the better man and say I am sorry Dinomite and others I hope you all can give me one more chance to prove you all.
That's all I ask no mean comments or mocking I will post when I have something to be worth the communities time.
Apology accepted. I apologize as well. :feather:

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 11:41:56 PM »

Apology accepted. I apologize as well.

No worries man Apology accepted!
I might buy a steam card if you are interested in a small game I would love to gift you one.
under $10 let me know.
A c++ and c Programmer.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 09:23:51 AM »

I might buy a steam card if you are interested in a small game I would love to gift you one.
under $10 let me know.
No, that's ok. Thank you for the offer.

Offline MecaCool

• Raptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 07:23:38 PM »

under $10 let me know.
No, that's ok. Thank you for the offer.

You sure I got the steam card today?
I would love to gift you a game you deserve it.
A c++ and c Programmer.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal