Author Topic: Turok Multiplayer Facebook Page  (Read 168 times)

Offline Camp Circa

• Iguana
  • T:REP 40
    • View Profile
Turok Multiplayer Facebook Page
« on: October 08, 2020, 06:13:28 PM »
Hello everyone. I got contacted by a Turok fan awhile back and he mentioned that he was looking for people to play. One of his friends started a page on FB that has a small following. Every sunday they play mutiplayer. Just throwing it out there for anyone who still wants to play. The page is called Turok Multiplayer.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9357
    • View Profile
Re: Turok Multiplayer Facebook Page
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 06:34:22 AM »
Hello everyone. I got contacted by a Turok fan awhile back and he mentioned that he was looking for people to play. One of his friends started a page on FB that has a small following. Every sunday they play mutiplayer. Just throwing it out there for anyone who still wants to play. The page is called Turok Multiplayer.
Hi. It was most likely a piece of shit by the name of Gary aka Master Chief aka Prophet. DO NOT TRUST HIM. He's been banned from every Turok community around. Instead, consider joining our Turok server instead. We've even got mods for the game there and play campaign maps through multiplayer regularly. https://discord.com/invite/yAXbkF2

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline Camp Circa

• Iguana
  • T:REP 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 04:37:37 PM »
No, this guy is named Turok XD. Real name Moe. I just played with their group today and it was fun.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 04:18:45 AM »
No, this guy is named Turok XD. Real name Moe. I just played with their group today and it was fun.
Cool.

Offline Badger

• Dimetrodon
  • T:REP 966
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 10:51:34 PM »
I doubt he's been banned from *every* Turok group around, only ones with multiplayer probably...theres surprisingly alot of diverse Turok groups for every niche thing about Turok, even ones revolving around conspiracies.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 05:01:32 AM »
I doubt he's been banned from *every* Turok group around, only ones with multiplayer probably...theres surprisingly alot of diverse Turok groups for every niche thing about Turok, even ones revolving around conspiracies.
I swear it's every group except for his own, he even got banned from the Turok speedrunning community.  :XD: :grin:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal