Author Topic: It'S Difficult To Be Hopeful After  (Read 140 times)

Offline Kingang

• Iguana
  • T:REP 30
    • View Profile
It'S Difficult To Be Hopeful After
« on: November 01, 2020, 09:29:06 PM »
Defence - interior, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either go for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and creep. Weight - up for you. May go slightly above medium to have higher interior defence. Wingspan - max.If MT 2K21 you would like to go for longer completing instead of playmaking, make him C. forever, Im not a fan of completing unless you can equip contact dunks.

ADs really difficult to construct - that I created a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher with slasher takeover and maxed shooting, it explained that my construct is much like AD but he can not take outside consistently such as AD but the defense and inside game is very much like AD. Or you could do like the OP said and make a glass shot but then will lack on inside match. There's no ideal construct for him but might have to pick between red with both completing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to your favorite play style.

Why would you ever put points into free throw?

No problem. Those points could get you a few extra badges someplace instead of using them in a futile stat. I really don't place one point in throw. Even on my pure shooting build I don't place any in free throw even to the badges since it is only a waste of points and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points . I get just 1 shooting badge cause I dont focus on it at all. . Cheers for your opinion partner!

I know everyone enjoys chunk handling, but if you play in a group with a fantastic point guard, I think you ought to just give up ball handling and add up your shooting stats. If you're open, your shield will find and bangMainly cause I drive a whole lot to the rim and receive around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyhow.

I have purchased every Best place to buy mt 2k21 since the initial one on Dreamcast. I have the physical current gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I need the steelbook case that it includes. I won't be enjoying a lot of the current gen version but I end up saving $10 on the next gen version because I was likely gonna purchase 200k VC anyhow. Sucks that all the Kobe MyPLAYER equipment won't move however.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9378
    • View Profile
Re: It'S Difficult To Be Hopeful After
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 01:15:25 PM »
Fuck off

The most hated person on the internet.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal