Author Topic: Does anyone know if turok evolution had any kind of anti piracy methods/  (Read 3793 times)

Offline greenhill463

• Iguana
  • T:REP 55
    • View Profile
I just thought it was an interesting question as i dont know of any  but im wondering if there are any that anyone know about? :turok: :nuke:

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
  • T:REP 9505
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know if turok evolution had any kind of anti piracy methods/
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 06:15:13 PM »

The most hated person on the internet.

Offline greenhill463

• Iguana
  • T:REP 55
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know if turok evolution had any kind of anti piracy methods/
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 03:33:24 AM »
And you think thats the same guy because of the name?

Offline MrDevs

• Iguana
  • T:REP 89
  • A Reverse Engineer that is Underestimated.
    • View Profile

It is not me, if you pay attention to the pattern of comment structure it is the same guy, GaelRomanet that came in and done the same type of comment structuring.
I pay very close attention to others commenting structuring and keywords they use over and over how I spot the same guy.

You, can see by just studying this guys comments and put keywords together and make a final conclusion most always have what they
call o-c-d keywords they use a lot everyone has them, me dealing with hate speech and severe criticism over the years in other communities besides this one with this baby drama.
I picked up a few tricks and learned from mistakes and knew how to spot this type of crap ahead of its main goal.

I'm not going to say it is the admins making alts to make others think I am complete sh*t and a trouble maker but from my studying of there commenting structuring I would
not rule that out of question.
Bad thing is, this community loves fighting with each other over stupid crap that has no reason to even be brought up for complete re-statements from others.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 02:16:48 PM by MrDevs »
You sure you really know me.
I am Talset without doubts.
I am the one everyone knows.

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile

It is not me, if you pay attention to the pattern of comment structure it is the same guy, GaelRomanet that came in and done the same type of comment structuring.
I pay very close attention to others commenting structuring and keywords they use over and over how I spot the same guy.

You, can see by just studying this guys comments and put keywords together and make a final conclusion most always have what they
call o-c-d keywords they use a lot everyone has them, me dealing with hate speech and severe criticism over the years in other communities besides this one with this baby drama.
I picked up a few tricks and learned from mistakes and knew how to spot this type of crap ahead of its main goal.

I'm not going to say it is the admins making alts to make others think I am complete sh*t and a trouble maker but from my studying of there commenting structuring I would
Bad thing is, this community loves fighting with each other over stupid crap that has no reason to even be brought up for complete re-statements from others.
You know damn well what you did, moron. Besides, we can check each users I.P. addresses, and both your greenhill463 and MrDevs accounts are an exact match. Quit lying to yourself, this is getting embarassing to look at, bro.

Offline MrDevs

• Iguana
    • View Profile

You know damn well what you did, moron. Besides, we can check each users I.P. addresses, and both your greenhill463 and MrDevs accounts are an exact match. Quit lying to yourself, this is getting embarassing to look at, bro.

:long-hunter:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:28:39 PM by MrDevs »

Offline MrDevs

• Iguana
    • View Profile

Prove it asshole, go ahead post them both.
Make a screenshot!!
But, you will probably modify the first ip better yet.
If it is someone else exposing 2 ip addresses in public is wrong.
Mainly if the other guy did nothing wrong!!

You, know what for the sake of the other guy, I don't want his ip put out.
For, this threat by DinoMite, I will leave and never return!!
I will respect the other guy and leave so his ip is not exposed, he does not deserve it at all!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:41:56 PM by MrDevs »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile

:long-hunter:

Deleting posts again, I see.

"Prove it asshole, go ahead post them both.
Make a screenshot!!
Mainly if the other guy did nothing wrong!!"

Except he DID do something wrong. He spammed my channel with swears and other such nasties and proceeded to follow me everywhere I went. Then he made an account on here and tried to act innocent before changing his name and leaving.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:12:50 PM by Dinomite »

Offline Dinomite

• Chronoscepter
    • View Profile

Prove it asshole, go ahead post them both.
Make a screenshot!!
Mainly if the other guy did nothing wrong!!

You, know what for the sake of the other guy, I don't want his ip put out.
For, this threat by DinoMite, I will leave and never return!!
I will respect the other guy and leave so his ip is not exposed, he does not deserve it at all!!

Great. You and "that other guy" aka your imaginary friend can get the fuck out, and this time, actually STAY out. If you come back here again, you're going to get a permaban, simple as that.

Seriously, meca. Stop wasting your life with failed attempts at trolling / deception and actually go do something for once.

Get a job, find a woman, start a family. Become a farmer, maybe. But for fucks sake, stop wasting your life doing this shit. Life is very, very, VERY short. And once its over, its over. Theres no heaven. No hell. Just endless blackness.

Please, do not waste what little remains of your already pathetic life lying to others and try doing something good for the world.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:08:04 PM by Dinomite »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal